• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Posted but how the heck do I add a pic on pm lol ?! Xx

Mine has also been posted. No changing my mind now. Do i need to send a picture of my reciept? Because its in Ohs wallet and he is at work. And i dont know how to. But can send whatever info is on it.

Posted!

You need to upload it to an image hosting site - I always use Imgur

Do we need to send pictures of the receipt?

The proof of postage, Bev (with their address/postcode on)

Posted mine today. Will take a pic of receipt once i get the kids to bed. Really hope it gets there safely. Super nervous i hope they like it!

Posted but made a mistake that I can’t disclose or it’ll give it away to my SS who I am. Such an idiot though I can’t get anything right :haha:

I think I may know what you have done! I was going to do the same, but my SS didn't so I decided not to! I normally would though.

I wish I’d received mine before I had to send so I could copy :haha:
I really had to rush mine in the end because I had been faffing all afternoon with my tree, didn’t think I was going to make it to the post office in time. It wasn’t wrapped or anything til about 30 seconds before I had to leave the house!
Had visions of being banned from B&B for missing deadline and all sorts :haha:

I'm so confused by this conversation 😂 im also scared ive made some sort of mistake that I dont know about?!
Sorry to my recipient im late sending its all wrapped and going this morning! Xx

:haha:Well ladies I signed my name on my card so redone another, then I had to repackage it as I put sender details on it without a second thought. Wasn't till I put it on scales I nearly died. Then had to go and repack it all and stand in massive queue all over again. :dohh:

Who do we send a photo of the receipt to? Is it to Wobbles?

I can't send a photo of my receipt :brat: it won't work!

Neither can I!! I only just learned how to put a photo up the right way round, thanks to someone mentioning if you screenshot it first it fits. SMH I am getting old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->