• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Just sent hubby to post 😁 no going back now.

Does everyone have fb? Wondering if it's possible to uploading an album only wobbles can view? 🤔 not sure if this Is possible/ an option x

I've posted mine and messaged Wobbles about the proof of postage picture, and she said as long as it got there she wouldn't need to see it. X

Oh that's ok then. So now we wait 😁

That's good then! Not posted a photo on here in years :haha:

I've got my receipt but haven't taken a photo.

Omg my gifts just arrived! 😁

In so excited. I'm busy decorating my tree for Eves anniversary so its perfect timing 😊 thank you so much to my secret Santa.. .I'm actually sooo excited, I never get surprises and uplifted my mood on a really tough day 😘 xx

I've had a squeeze and shake 😂 its heavy!

LOL! I'll be having a squeeze and shake too when I receive mine. Got to try and guess what it is :haha:

Mine arrived today. Can’t wait to open it

Also exciting to have the first Christmas card up

It's so exciting people are starting to receive their presents now. Can't wait to get mine! :xmas10:

I had a squeeze and a shake when we put it under our tree today. So did the kids. DD thinks its a unicorn... a real one.

LOL that would be a very surprise unique gift! :haha:

As much as i love unicorns, i really hope it isnt a real one, because my house is tiny, and it will be dead by christmas.

:rofl: Happy Christmas dear unicorn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->