• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Dead unicorn. But dear unicorn will do :haha:

Thats mine all posted too, very relieved to have it all done and dusted now. Really hope my secret santa likes it now.

Just catching up on posts and see some people mentioning cards- i didn't put one in with my gift, was i meant to?

No, it was an optional extra

I'm so effing worried mine will be a let down on Christmas Day! Sorry in advance to my person, I tried haha :blush:

I’m not worried it’ll be a let down, not because I think I got it perfect but because I think everyone who has joined this is just excited to have a surprise and also because (creepily :haha: ) I’ve seen posts from the person I am SS for and I can tell she’s genuinely lovely and will be happy whatever.

I went a bit over. I can never stick to budget with gifts :haha:

I'm so effing worried mine will be a let down on Christmas Day! Sorry in advance to my person, I tried haha :blush:

This is me too!! :haha:

Same! At least everyone is nice in here :haha:

Same again lol

Did everyone stick to their budget exactly? I went a little bit over, i can never stick to a budget no matter what its for lol

Aw it's good that we're all in the same boat at least!
I went a bit over, couldn't avoid it. The one thing I really wanted to get my person cost the whole budget but was ridiculously poor-looking by itself so I got a couple of little add-ons!

I’m not worried it’ll be a let down, not because I think I got it perfect but because I think everyone who has joined this is just excited to have a surprise and also because (creepily :haha: ) I’ve seen posts from the person I am SS for and I can tell she’s genuinely lovely and will be happy whatever.

Aw thats a lovely post Tasha. I agree, everyone seems lovely and has really got into the spirit of the whole thing. I'm looking forward to Christmas when we've all opened them and can post on here openly again lol i think it will be good craic x x

So glad I'm not the only one who was a bit creative with the budget lol

I spent a little bit over because I wanted to get a few little extras to go with it xx

I totally made up a budget. I went well over. But like someone else said, one thing cost the budget and i wasnt about to send just that. Plus, if you ask my OH he can confirm i have never ever ever stuck to a budget or shopping list. Ican walk into tesco intending to buy milk and come out with a £20 shop... happens all the time. Plus i enjoy buying for others, even if i dont always get it right. Much perfer shopping for other people rather than myself.

I went over budget, it was impossible to stick to it. 1 of the things took it all up :haha: I'm glad I went with these gifts (bar 1 because 1 is a risk for size (not clothing don't worry SS!) As opposed to my first chosen.

I went over budget too :haha:
One of my items cost the whole budget lol. I’m just genuinely concerned my SS will think her gifts are rubbish. If I’d known I was going to spend so much all together on the little bits all added up, I would’ve got something bigger and more spectacular than random bits. Idk, we’ll see. I get the feeling we are all just going to be grateful for whatever we receive as that’s what secret Santa is all about and every one of us is saying we will be happy with anything but I still worry!

We are probably just all too critical of ourselves and worrying over nothing! Still doesn't stop us though :haha:

I realy wish somone would hurry up and open theirs already so i can open mine. Its sat under the tree looking at me. Thi is the real reason we dont keep presents under the tree. I would cave and let the kids have them. My ss has realy got a random mix of stuff. In my head i had a vision of her with them. I even if its all awfull, i got 1 thing she will like. She can just regift the rest 😂

I hope my SS likes mine... I would like to receive it so hoping that means it's good enough! (and actually did get myself one of the things I gifted) So hopefully I see smiley faces once it's opened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->