~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

I went slightly over because the first thing was the whole budget but it didnt look much on its own

Eeeeeek mine has arrived :happydance: Thank you whoever it is (it's under the tree asking to be opened :haha: xx

Oh my good good grief, mines has just arrived! :xmas7: thank you SS. ..the next challege is not opening it before Christmas eeeeek.

Xxx

So exciting lots of people are receiving presents! :D

Mines just arrived! It's huge and mine was tiny :nope: oh dear...
I have to say I got a little bit emotional haha, someone I don't know cared enough to send me a present <3 thank you ss!
it's gone away in the wardrobe to be brought out on Christmas Eve. All you ladies saying you were opening on Christmas morning made me change my mind about ripping into it straight away :blush:

OMG mine has arrived! They are wrapped so beautifully and it’s clear loads of effort has gone into them. I love them already!
Although it makes me feel like my effort is going to be so disappointing!! I did try I promise :haha:
Can’t wait now. Don’t even think I’m going to open them yet as they look beautiful under my tree!

Oh god I'm nervous reading these comments. Think I might unsubscribe &#128584;
Is it too late to start again?!

Oh god I'm nervous reading these comments. Think I might unsubscribe &#128584;
Is it too late to start again?!

I know right?! I hope my person isn't also my ss (unless it was ensured that that wouldn't happen) because there looks to be a serious disparity if they were! &#128561;

I feel the same! Wish I could start over lol. Hope my SS doesn’t feel like she got the short straw when she receives her gifts!

It's quite funny reading this because we're pretty much ALL worried that our person won't like the gifts yet at the same time we're ALL saying we will be really happy with whatever we get :haha:
Women!!

In hindsight... my gifts are a bit weird. Lol.

Mine has arrived. I am actually in shock and overwhelmed.
Thanks SS. The girls are putting 'our' gifts under the tree XXX

Reading this is so relieving! Glad everybody is getting their gifts! I'm feeling fairly confident now as there's no going back :D

Look what arrived today! I'm going to be good and pop it under the tree until Christmas!
Thankyou to my SS &#128525;&#128536;

https://i67.tinypic.com/2uivkox.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->