~*~ BabyandBump Secret Santa ~*~ CHAT THREAD ~*~

Just wanted to add thanks to Wobbles for organising :)

Omg. So many are arrving!
My SS was clever and instructed me how far I could open my parcel to get to my wrapped gifts so they are sitting beautifully under the tree too.
Yes thank you wobbles!

Very welcome ladies <3

Savannah11 I've sent you a message x

Yes, thank you wobbles. Did you take part wobbles?

Mines just arrived! It's huge and mine was tiny :nope: oh dear...
I have to say I got a little bit emotional haha, someone I don't know cared enough to send me a present <3 thank you ss!
it's gone away in the wardrobe to be brought out on Christmas Eve. All you ladies saying you were opening on Christmas morning made me change my mind about ripping into it straight away :blush:

This will probably be me too, we don&#8217;t get presents for adults anymore at Christmas so this will be my only real gift and it&#8217;s from a total stranger!

A big thank you to wobbles too, must have been such a massive task

Yep a big thank you Wobbles!

I've never done anything like this before and it's been fantastic! Surely somebody has Wobbles' address to send something! Can't arrange all of this to treat us and not have something in return!

Agreed I would love to send a card and box of chocs as a thank you.
Personally getting something in the post that isn't a bill is so exciting but for someone to take time out and buy something special for me just amazes me and fills me with warmth. Been a pleasure this year :xmas7: xxx

Yep a big thank you Wobbles!

I've never done anything like this before and it's been fantastic! Surely somebody has Wobbles' address to send something! Can't arrange all of this to treat us and not have something in return!

This was my thought exactly. Would love to send her something.

Yeah I'm well up for that!
Failing that, give me her PayPal address and I'll buy her a Christmas drink ;)

We definitely should do something. Although I’m not sure 20 odd boxes of chocolates is ideal ( well, I’d manage them I’m sure but ya know! ) :haha:

Wobbs should give us all her birthday and address so we can all send her a secret birthday gift in return!

She completed a profile so she must have taken part, someone has to have her address. If anyone wanted to jointly send something, i would totaly be up for that. Cant imagine wobbles wants 20 odd people having her address, yaknow, just incase we go to her house to try to convince her to open the grotto earlier next year or something.

She completed a profile so she must have taken part, someone has to have her address. If anyone wanted to jointly send something, i would totaly be up for that. Cant imagine wobbles wants 20 odd people having her address, yaknow, just incase we go to her house to try to convince her to open the grotto earlier next year or something.

:haha: what an excellent idea re. convincing &#128514;
Don’t give me your address wobbles I don’t trust myself :rofl:

Wobbles didn&#8217;t take part as she knew people would know who it was coming from so not very secret. Easily obtainable for me though. :winkwink:

Ohhhh thats good to know ^^ but how do we arrange something without wobbles being able to find out lol. Hmm :xmas8: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->