Babywearing Addicts!

I had a play with one last week, and it was much comfier than my Connecta, so can't wait!!

The one I've ordered is also purple with fish on which increases it's appeal!! You can't own too many purple things :D

Agreed!!:thumbup:

I've been looking at them and I want to try a mei tai, Might get one for the next bubs maybe, but I'd want a custom panel, which would be designed by me!!

just when I thought it was safe to take a photo...Liv gives me a little surpise!:dohh:nice deposit on our new carrier!:winkwink:

Hahaha oops! Gorgeous Melkaj though, and lovely little outfit :)

Sooo, my grad is ready! :happydance:

[the top one, on Zara She] :cloud9:

Ooooh that is so pretty AFC!!! Gorgeous gorgeous!

And JellyBeann, I agree with you about purple ;) I love it so much, my wedding dress was Cadbury purple :rofl:

Thanks...can't wait for it to arrive! :)

Agreed that is beautiful! Cant wait to see action shots!

Ladies my MIL brought over my ergo on Sunday, i took LO out for a walk and he fell asleep. I couldnt believe it. Lately he will not sleep either in his pram or in the car. Thank god for the ERGO i am IN LOVE :)

Cant believe i was lucky enough to find a local baby boutique that had the ergos. Cant wait to test in on our holiday this week :)

Ladies my MIL brought over my ergo on Sunday, i took LO out for a walk and he fell asleep. I couldnt believe it. Lately he will not sleep either in his pram or in the car. Thank god for the ERGO i am IN LOVE :)

Cant believe i was lucky enough to find a local baby boutique that had the ergos. Cant wait to test in on our holiday this week :)

YAY!!

My LO cries when I take him out, we have to be in it for at least an hour at a time, there is no such thing as get in the ergo quick to pop to the shop lol!

Think I may have to sell on our rainbow wrap :cry: it's just not working for us.

Anyone tried a Maya Tie? I love the 'look' of wraps but we don't seem to get on so well with them.

Think I may have to sell on our rainbow wrap :cry: it's just not working for us.

Anyone tried a Maya Tie? I love the 'look' of wraps but we don't seem to get on so well with them.

oh no!! :cry:

No, I've not tried one, we've only ever tried hugabub and handmade wraps, or our Ergo!

Not being rude here but the rainbow wrap was from victoria the sling lady yeah? Basically they are just SPOC and aren't as supportive as a true woven wrap like a didymos or storchenwiege or girasol, which could be why your not getting on with it. Maya tie are okay I had one but as Avalon got heavier I found it too diggy on my shoulders so sold it on. Id try a true woven if I were you and see if it makes a difference :) Theres a fsot board on natural mamas forum where you cna pick up a bargain, they are a bit more expensive than the sling lady but overall more worth it I think :)

Thanks hun! Yeah it's from the slinglady. It's just not comfortable! I did have a homemade woven and I thought I remembered it being comfier than this one :wacko:
I'll go have a mosey on Natural Mamas - ta :thumbup:

Thought I would revive this thread with a question. I really want to master reinforced ruck but I struggle to get the passes high enough. I find it easier with rebozo passes than cross passes, but I still can't get them very high up his back as you can see below. My arms just don't reach in that direction (although it would probably be easier with Tabs as she is a lot smaller than Aaron)! If they're not high enough then they just slide down under the bum like a normal ruck when I try to tighten the tails. Any tips please?

https://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/freckleonear/Baby%20Wearing/DSC02687.jpg

sorry no advice freckle :nope:

i saw a real life babywearer today in newcastle :lol: i've never seen anyone other than at a parening group i go to, but it was an ergo i think, i wanted to run up and say yey or something but i dont think thats socially acceptable? :lol:

how do you all cope in summer wearing LO? i find if its a really hot day and we're walking a fair bit he gets soooo hot and sweaty despite us being dressed right, i cant keep to shade where i walk so not sure how its going to be through summer?!

Bex im just going to use the parasol i got for the pram to create shade, i might look like a tit but if it works.

I got my moby wrap today :D I love it already!!
But Im worried about it when I go out, what do I dress LO in when we go out? I like in the UK down south in Poole (if that makes any difference lol)
This is me and Ivy in her moby wrap

Attachments

• zmoby.jpg
    zmoby.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 12
It depends on the weather, I just remember to always dress his bottom half warmer in winter (because his body will stay warm, being next to you) So I always make sure LO has tights on! But if it is mega cold, I have a coat that goes round both of us and I button that up, and I wear a scarf and then we're warm enough!

In the summer (or hot weather) he wears either shorts or trousers on his bottom half...and just a t-shirt on his top half!

Ivy looks so snug! I love it :D
When Lucas was diddy I usually just took him out in a sleepsuit or long-sleeved vest, the weather isn't too bad now and they're all snuggled up to you.

Now that he's bigger, when it's really hot he just has a t-shirt and shorts/jeans, but I try not to keep him on too long without a break, iykwim? Every so often I'll take him down for a little walk or a sit and make sure he's not getting too hot.

I use the wrap as another layer on top, it was quite warm the other day so i just put her in tights and a vest and had her dress in her bag for when we got to my mams.

Hoping it's OK to pop in here for a quick Q...

I want to know if there is a specific "toddler" size Ergo? I am looking at them online and there only seems to be Ergos, no mention of toddler ones, except on some second hand boards.

I understand an Ergo is good for an older baby/ toddler.... this is correct??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->