• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Babywearing Addicts!

Yep I think it does :haha: I have 4 wraps now and a connecta hehe!

I have one but cant tie it but watched heaps of youtube videos last night so might try but I dont really like thm ...love the mei tai at the moemnt!

They do take practice, there are lots of slingmeets near you where can try out diff carriers and meet people and they will show you how to wrap etc :D

My Ergo is now paid for after selling my Oyster :happydance:

Now to fend off the comments that Alex is too old to be carried :dohh:

If he's not too old to go in a stroller, he's not too old to be carried. Poooh to all the naysayers. ;)

If he's not too old to go in a stroller, he's not too old to be carried. Poooh to all the naysayers. ;)

My family are telling me Ollie is too old, he can't even walk yet lol!

I am selling loads at a car boot the weekend coming (I hope) including an old pram, 2 old phones, a couple of unworn pairs of shoes of Ollie's and a bin bag full of my old clothes lol! (hopefully I'll have enough money there)

We've got a plan to go to watch truck racing on April 10th, so I hope I'll have my ergo by then, where have you guys ordered from, and how long did it take to arrive? x

I got mine from here https://www.alongcamebaby.co.uk/ (listed as official retailer)
They were the only ones who had the colour i wanted and were very good for over the phone ordering.

This is a list of official retailers, just google them most have online shops :)
https://www.ergobaby.eu/en/ergo_baby_stores.html?country=United+Kingdom

I was just going through my drawers and I found 3 old phones, which together are worth £36 on envirophone, so they're off...I now have £56 towards one! Hopefully I'll sell my guitars for a bit and they'll be the rest of the money towards one!

I love these ones, but at £118, I'm not sure if I can stretch to it lol

The red I prefer, but they are lushh...If I get a lot for my guitrs I think I am getting one!

I do love that blue one, but have to admit, leaning towards this wee puppy!

https://www.ergobaby.eu/en/p1847/ergobaby-carrier-organic.htm

I worked it out, if I do 3 extra shifts, I'd earn enough for one. Not sure if it would pay to keep DH sweet though!!!

I love my ergo and it's so easy to put on. I have only had a mei tai before and borrowed by sisters moby wrap but now want a connecta cause of the patterns and not keen on the R & R patterns.

im an addict! I dont even have a little baby (dd2 is 3yrs old) and i bought a Rockin Baby Shop Pouch this past weekend!! :blush:
FTR thought it was a steal of a deal! $5 when brand new its $80.

So I have: Moby Wrap, Rockin Baby Shop Pouch, Rockin Baby Shop Ring Sling, 2 Mei Tais (one is for babies and one is for toddlers actually- WAHM made) and thats it. :cloud9:

I am eagerly awaiting the delivery of my cash4phones bag so I can put my phones in and get my money!! Hopefully I'll be able to buy and recieve my ergo by April 10th, as we're off to the truck racing lol...fingers crossed! x

How sad am I? I dreamed about ergos last night!! There were loads of them and they were flying around me being beautiful!

I just ordered an Ergo Performance & Heart2heart newborn insert :D

Can't wait to use it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back