Babywearing Addicts!

I just ordered an Ergo Performance & Heart2heart newborn insert :D

Can't wait to use it!

Congrats!!! You won't regret it!! :) My little guy had such bad colic but it was the always the one place he would sleep :thumbup:

I just ordered an Ergo in grey with the embroidered stars (galaxy I think it's called) and cannot wait for it to arrive now! I got it off ebay, so I'll be inspecting it thouroughly before wearing it, but on the description it told you how to spot a fake! It looked and sounds legitamate (sp?) so I hope it's real!!

Hi all ;)

I'm selling a Connecta, Tots Bots Papoozle and a padded freedom ring sling, if anyone wants a nosy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/575042-connecta-papoozle-freedom-sling-carriers-sale.html

Got to fund me a Beco :rofl:

Hi all ;)

I'm selling a Connecta, Tots Bots Papoozle and a padded freedom ring sling, if anyone wants a nosy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/575042-connecta-papoozle-freedom-sling-carriers-sale.html

Got to fund me a Beco :rofl:

I love that we're all selling anything we can think of to fund new slings lol!!

Someone needs to buy my zara as I have just ordered the new didy release and I have a girasol earthy rainbow otw.... ah addict! :rofl:

You want to know the really daft thing? I can't even wear Roo at the moment because of my labyrinthitis (too much of a risk that I'd fall over :()

But hey, I shall buy another carrier anyway :rofl: This darned thing won't last forever! (I hope :blush:)

I know I am selling anything I can find in my house for my new one! Its all you lots fault!
now someone go buy my stuff!

lol ur not selling nappies that will fit my children hun or i might be tempted lol

:haha: at everyone selling stuff.

I'm selling a Connecta here, someone needs to buy it quickly before I go through the house and start selling everything else! :rofl:

I got my Beco Butterfly today :dance: I've not tried it yet (darn labyrinthitis, just not confident having Roo on my back), but my DH likes it :D And Roo seemed really comfy in it. Thanks Wannabewillow for parting with it ;)

just when I thought it was safe to take a photo...Liv gives me a little surpise!:dohh:nice deposit on our new carrier!:winkwink:

Attachments

• muj.jpg
    muj.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 17
Oooops!!:haha: We get that far too often as well!:dohh:

I've just ordered my first woven wrap!!:happydance: Very excited!!

Oooops!!:haha: We get that far too often as well!:dohh:

I've just ordered my first woven wrap!!:happydance: Very excited!!

Yayy!! Hope you get on well with them...I love my woven wraps, but I think it's time fro an Ergo!!

I had a play with one last week, and it was much comfier than my Connecta, so can't wait!!

The one I've ordered is also purple with fish on which increases it's appeal!! You can't own too many purple things :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->