Back in the tww!! Anyone wanna join me?! :) *2 BFP so far!

Morning Ladies! Well..update... I am 16dpo as you know now.... last night after dinner I started getting a strange cramp in and around my belly with lots of tugging behind the belly button. Later on just before I switched off the lights to go to sleep I had brown mucous when I wiped. I wore a pad during the night as I thought uuggh ohhh this must be the witchy...however nothing came out during the night. This morning still brown mucousy with light watery pinkish-ness (best description!) but with still some weirdness behind the belly button. So,I don't know if this is an IB (last pregnancy I bled for three whole days then abruptly stopped - that one ended in m/c). So...... I will keep you updated as the day goes on. Cramping is still sort of there so we'll see.

Chat later XXX

Morning Ladies! Well..update... I am 16dpo as you know now.... last night after dinner I started getting a strange cramp in and around my belly with lots of tugging behind the belly button. Later on just before I switched off the lights to go to sleep I had brown mucous when I wiped. I wore a pad during the night as I thought uuggh ohhh this must be the witchy...however nothing came out during the night. This morning still brown mucousy with light watery pinkish-ness (best description!) but with still some weirdness behind the belly button. So,I don't know if this is an IB (last pregnancy I bled for three whole days then abruptly stopped - that one ended in m/c). So...... I will keep you updated as the day goes on. Cramping is still sort of there so we'll see.

Chat later XXX

FX'd it's IB!!

Hey Ladies! Well my laptop been broken for a couple of days now..however the witchy got me! Never mind! I tell what though, mother nature sure does trick us!? ;-)) At least I know my luteal phase is back in full swing up to 16 days which is awesome. The very best of luck and wishes to you both Purple Pigeon and Legs333 and I really hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy, both of you. Take care for now and maybe find you on here some other forum XXX Big hugs mmwaaaahhhh xxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ladies! Well my laptop been broken for a couple of days now..however the witchy got me! Never mind! I tell what though, mother nature sure does trick us!? ;-)) At least I know my luteal phase is back in full swing up to 16 days which is awesome. The very best of luck and wishes to you both Purple Pigeon and Legs333 and I really hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy, both of you. Take care for now and maybe find you on here some other forum XXX Big hugs mmwaaaahhhh xxxxxxxxxx

Aww that sucks hun :hugs:
Hope to see you with a little pregnancy ticker soon!
Good luck with the next cycle hun, lots of :dust: to you. xxxx

So sorry to hear that horrid witch got you :hugs: But that's good news on you LP being back to normal! :happydance:

Best of luck and lots of baby dust for next cycle, hope to see you over in 1st tri very soon! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->