Back in the tww!! Anyone wanna join me?! :) *2 BFP so far!

Pregnancy makes you paranoid! Midwives tell you if you're at all concerned to ring them & on that occasion she told me to ring the labour ward! lol. Glad i did though cos it was then they found out he was breech, not that they managed to rectify it in the end!
Not good being tired at work! What do you do? Glad i'm part time now, forgot how tiring it was! Lol.
I'm alright, have totally lost my appetite. Can eat when foods put in front of me but it was only when I went to my mums for a cuppa and she asked if i wanted anything to eat that I realised i hadn't had breakfast or lunch! OH has gone out to get me a mcdonalds for tea cos it's the only thing I could think of when asked what I wanted!x

I work at a foster/adoption non-profit agency. It's mostly desk work but stairing at my computer screen sure makes me dizzy :wacko: and I work salary so some days I put in 12hrs :dohh: sooo tired but the end of the day... What do you do? I'm jealous of the part time thing, I'm thinking about going to part time starting in March... we'll see....

How are you today hun? Any nausea? I had a small episode this morning again right when I woke up. Other than that, dizzy, sore boobs, stuff then runny nose, sharp pains in my temple every now and again and I have that empty stomach feeling even thought I've eaten recently :dohh:

That sounds interesting! My OH's sister is currently going through the adoption process.
I'm an accounts administrator :sleep: Need a career change. Only part time now since I went back after maternity leave. Currently paying £300p/m for 8 days in nursery. Don't think i'll be going back after this one as won't be able to afford the care. My son has two days a week in there & spends the 3rd with his dad but this one would have to be in there 3 days which is too expensive.
No nausea for me today, randomly fell asleep for 4 hours earlier! Lol. Bit of a stuffy nose. Had a banging headache this morning and really wanted ibuprofen & redbull but made do with a cup of tea and fresh air instead. lol!
Wish i had the empty tummy feeling, i'm not hungry at all. Need to eat though.xx

Pregnancy makes you paranoid! Midwives tell you if you're at all concerned to ring them & on that occasion she told me to ring the labour ward! lol. Glad i did though cos it was then they found out he was breech, not that they managed to rectify it in the end!
Not good being tired at work! What do you do? Glad i'm part time now, forgot how tiring it was! Lol.
I'm alright, have totally lost my appetite. Can eat when foods put in front of me but it was only when I went to my mums for a cuppa and she asked if i wanted anything to eat that I realised i hadn't had breakfast or lunch! OH has gone out to get me a mcdonalds for tea cos it's the only thing I could think of when asked what I wanted!x

I work at a foster/adoption non-profit agency. It's mostly desk work but stairing at my computer screen sure makes me dizzy :wacko: and I work salary so some days I put in 12hrs :dohh: sooo tired but the end of the day... What do you do? I'm jealous of the part time thing, I'm thinking about going to part time starting in March... we'll see....

How are you today hun? Any nausea? I had a small episode this morning again right when I woke up. Other than that, dizzy, sore boobs, stuff then runny nose, sharp pains in my temple every now and again and I have that empty stomach feeling even thought I've eaten recently :dohh:

That sounds interesting! My OH's sister is currently going through the adoption process.
I'm an accounts administrator :sleep: Need a career change. Only part time now since I went back after maternity leave. Currently paying £300p/m for 8 days in nursery. Don't think i'll be going back after this one as won't be able to afford the care. My son has two days a week in there & spends the 3rd with his dad but this one would have to be in there 3 days which is too expensive.
No nausea for me today, randomly fell asleep for 4 hours earlier! Lol. Bit of a stuffy nose. Had a banging headache this morning and really wanted ibuprofen & redbull but made do with a cup of tea and fresh air instead. lol!
Wish i had the empty tummy feeling, i'm not hungry at all. Need to eat though.xx

Oh how lovely of your OH's sister! It can be a long stressful process (at least in the states) but in the end it's totally worth it. My hubby's best friend and his wife just adopted a sibling set of 3 (ages 11, 3 & 14months) Just amazing!
Child care is rediculously expensive! :dohh: I'm hoping I'll be able to stay home once baby is born, I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom and with hubby's business doing really well lately it's starting to look like an actual option! :happydance:
Ohh how I wish I could sleep for days and days :sleep: lol
Good girl on the tea and fresh air! Hope it helped with the headache! Glad to hear no nausea... afm - I tend to get more nausous when I don't eat as opposed to when I do... I have low blood sugar issues :wacko:

Oh how lovely of your OH's sister! It can be a long stressful process (at least in the states) but in the end it's totally worth it. My hubby's best friend and his wife just adopted a sibling set of 3 (ages 11, 3 & 14months) Just amazing!
Child care is rediculously expensive! :dohh: I'm hoping I'll be able to stay home once baby is born, I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom and with hubby's business doing really well lately it's starting to look like an actual option! :happydance:
Good girl on the tea and fresh air! Hope it helped with the headache! Glad to hear no nausea... afm - I tend to get more nausous when I don't eat as opposed to when I do... I have low blood sugar issues :wacko:

It's stressful over here as well. They got a phone call last week to say there's a 15 month old little girl needing a home so now the long process starts again!
I shouldn't have really been asleep today, had no choice though. Sat on the sofa & 4 hours later woke up! :lol:
Make sure you eat lots, don't want you being poorly!
How's your hcg levels? Have you found out if they're increasing alright?xx

It's stressful over here as well. They got a phone call last week to say there's a 15 month old little girl needing a home so now the long process starts again!
I shouldn't have really been asleep today, had no choice though. Sat on the sofa & 4 hours later woke up! :lol:
Make sure you eat lots, don't want you being poorly!
How's your hcg levels? Have you found out if they're increasing alright?xx

Lol - I've done that, a couch at my in-laws house is soooo comfy!! I swear, you sit on that thing and are out within minutes, even if you weren't tired! :rofl:

And yes - I actually just got word from doc, great news:
14dpo - 64
16dpo - 184!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

It's looking like we have a strong sticky bean on board! :cloud9: (especially compaired to my levels at this time last pregnancy) I'll have another draw tomorrow but wont get those back until Monday evening or Tuesday morning!

So did you get a digi yet?!! I wanna see!! :test:

Morning Ladies.....well this morning I ruined my FMU...as in, I got up to pee half asleep and thought it must have been about 4am then went back to bed and it was actually 7am..ugggh so needless to say my peepee detection stick says BFN... I had a bloody nose, feel lower cramping coming on and twinging on the left, feel basically like the old witch is a-comin'........really irritable like PMS and not in the mood at all. Boobies are full and hurt. I am pleased to hear you got such great readings from the doccie, well done. XXXXX I will poas again tomorrow and see what happens although I am starting to feel as though witchie-poo will come any time. XXXXXX Bye for now, have a lovely weekend ladies xxx

p.s. I am a whole 1degree colder today, I feel really cold and my temp has dropped (not that I have been temping per se, however from yesterday it has dropped). Not sure what this means but last month during my luteal phase it was up to 98.3. Now it's 97.2. Did you experience a dip in temps at all ??? xxxxxxxxx

Kismo - I've still got everything crossed for you!

How's every one else doing?

Hello Hello.....well here I am at 12dpo still BFNs, no wicked witch in sight (should have it todayish), however my temp is still back up at 98. I have these symptoms now :- sore scratchy throat, huuuuge boobies, really bloated tummy, the odd ovarian twinge, absolutely no CM other than teeny streaks of EWCM (once today) the odd feeling of uterusy cramping but nothing like I would get before period starts. I get the feeling of a cold about to start etc, swollen glands/throaty and I swear whenI got out the bath today, my boobs looked huge, veins everywhere and a bit browner in the middle (erm...sorry TMI!!). I am really at a loss since if I do have a bun in the oven, why is the test saying negatory.....mmmmmmmmm ???? What do you think ladies?xxx

oh, P.s... I usually get constipated before I start my monthlies but I am as regular as clockwork, no hold ups there. Also I really wanted to really want my TWix and cuppa tea after our walk in the park (usually before I start I crave chocolate like mental) but I just forced it down. Very odd. Also, my skin is as clear as anything. No breakouts at all. Usually have about four or five zits forming or erupting by now. This is all out of character.xx

oh and lest I forget...still getting bloody nose first thing in the morning. Stuffy during the night.x

Kismo - I don't want to get too excited but I'm getting excited!! All those symptoms and the fact that they are unusual for you is very positive! :dance:
And just remember, I barely (and I mean barely) had a faint second line at 12dpo so you're still in!
:af: :af: :af:

Hey ladies, sorry i haven't been around for past couple of days! Been faffing around putting xmas tree up etc!
Kismo - your symptoms are sounding really good! Don't fret about not having a :bfp: yet....as long as af stays away its all good! The big bbs is a good sign, especially if they are veiny & getting darker! I've got everything crossed for you.

Meg - how you doing hun? Is that your choice of names in your sig? They're lovely. (And no, still haven't got round to buying that digi! I'm useless :lol: )

xx

xx

Hey ladies, sorry i haven't been around for past couple of days! Been faffing around putting xmas tree up etc!
Kismo - your symptoms are sounding really good! Don't fret about not having a :bfp: yet....as long as af stays away its all good! The big bbs is a good sign, especially if they are veiny & getting darker! I've got everything crossed for you.

Meg - how you doing hun? Is that your choice of names in your sig? They're lovely. (And no, still haven't got round to buying that digi! I'm useless :lol: )

xx

xx

Hiya! I'm doing pretty good today, not as tired as I have been! & it's the first day with almost no symptoms (other than bigger boobs which I can totally deal with, and I know DH is enjoying :rofl: )

Oh and we got the results from our 3rd beta and everything is coming along fantastic! :dance:

Aw thanks hun :flow: yep - those are the names we narrowed down on our wedding night :cloud9: I'm still not sure on how I want to spell Kylynn though.... I may change it (again, haha) if we find out it's a girl.

How are you doing?
We really need to put up our decor and tree as well but just been feeling a bit lazy thess past few days haha

Laura - I totally meant to ask before - do you have any names picked out yet? And are you hoping for a boy or a girl? (DH and I both really want a boy but most of the grandparents reallly realllllllly want a girl! Go figure! lol We'll of course all be thrilled with either one as long as it's healthy and happy!)

xx

xx

Hiya! I'm doing pretty good today, not as tired as I have been! & it's the first day with almost no symptoms (other than bigger boobs which I can totally deal with, and I know DH is enjoying :rofl: )

Oh and we got the results from our 3rd beta and everything is coming along fantastic! :dance:

Aw thanks hun :flow: yep - those are the names we narrowed down on our wedding night :cloud9: I'm still not sure on how I want to spell Kylynn though.... I may change it (again, haha) if we find out it's a girl.

How are you doing?
We really need to put up our decor and tree as well but just been feeling a bit lazy thess past few days haha

Yay! I'm glad everything is coming along nicely!! :dance:
Without me sounding thick....how would you pronounce Kylynn - is it how it's written? One of my friends had a little boy recently and called him Kailyn, like that :)

My morning sickness properly kicked in this morning, wasn't as bad as i remembered. My sisters jealous cos i appear to be able to do controlled sickness. :lol: Cos my last pregnancy was a secret from the inlaws until i was 5 months cos we were living with them, i learnt to be very discreet! I also have lopsided boobs :( When i was bf my son my right one got blocked (due to a dodgy nipple piercing i had done when i was younger, they severed one of my milk ducts but being a youngster I wasn't aware of the consequences) Luckily i managed to feed for a month before the blockage made it dry up but looking at it now can see I may have a problem with it again :( Will persevere!

As for names, for a boy it'd be Jacob Louis & for a girl it's either Sophie Alice or Bethany Alice. Sophie is the favourite according to my son though. Then again he also thinks i should call it Barry so that's saying something!
My son's called Joshua Isaac so think those names go nicely with that.

To be honest i'd prefer another boy cos i know what i'm doing! lol. OH wants a girl. As long as it's healthy I'm not bothered :) I'd love 2 boys then a girl, then maybe another girl! lol.x

xx

xx

How are you doing?

Without me sounding thick....how would you pronounce Kylynn - is it how it's written? One of my friends had a little boy recently and called him Kailyn, like that :)

My morning sickness properly kicked in this morning, wasn't as bad as i remembered. My sisters jealous cos i appear to be able to do controlled sickness. :lol: Cos my last pregnancy was a secret from the inlaws until i was 5 months cos we were living with them, i learnt to be very discreet! I also have lopsided boobs :( When i was bf my son my right one got blocked (due to a dodgy nipple piercing i had done when i was younger, they severed one of my milk ducts but being a youngster I wasn't aware of the consequences) Luckily i managed to feed for a month before the blockage made it dry up but looking at it now can see I may have a problem with it again :( Will persevere!

As for names, for a boy it'd be Jacob Louis & for a girl it's either Sophie Alice or Bethany Alice. Sophie is the favourite according to my son though. Then again he also thinks i should call it Barry so that's saying something!

To be honest i'd prefer another boy cos i know what i'm doing! lol. OH wants a girl. As long as it's healthy I'm not bothered :) I'd love 2 boys then a girl, then maybe another girl! lol.x

Kylynn is pronounced Ki - lynn but I also like Kaylynn (kay - lynn) (I added a link to my thread to vote on spellings btw :winkwink:)
Our first baby I always knew from the start is was going to be a girl - (we never officially found out the sex though as we lost her around 10wks) so we named her Kya (pronounced Ki - ya) I really like the Ki sound as you can tell lol

Oh bummer about the morning sickness but glad to hear you have control over it (I'm a bit jealous too I might add lol)
Ouchy - I hope you are more successful this time around with bf. It's a wonder how much we put our poor bodies through when we're young! :wacko:
Ohh I just love the name Sophie - I always have though :blush: And I fancy the name Jacob as well!
That is too just cute about your LO - call it Barry either way :haha:
My mom just told me she hopes for twinsies, one of each! :shock:

xx

xx

How are you doing?

Kylynn is pronounced Ki - lynn but I also like Kaylynn (kay - lynn) (I added a link to my thread to vote on spellings btw :winkwink:)
Our first baby I always knew from the start is was going to be a girl - (we never officially found out the sex though as we lost her around 10wks) so we named her Kya (pronounced Ki - ya) I really like the Ki sound as you can tell lol

Oh bummer about the morning sickness but glad to hear you have control over it (I'm a bit jealous too I might add lol)
Ouchy - I hope you are more successful this time around with bf. It's a wonder how much we put our poor bodies through when we're young! :wacko:
Ohh I just love the name Sophie - I always have though :blush: And I fancy the name Jacob as well!
That is too just cute about your LO - call it Barry either way :haha:
My mom just told me she hopes for twinsies, one of each! :shock:

Twins!? Eeep. Nice thought, but ones enough! lol.
Think i'm going to call the bump Barry, that way Josh feels like he's winning!
I hope i manage to bf for longer, if i don't though i'm not going to beat myself up about it like it did last time. Josh is fine, nice and healthy, even though he's 3 next month because of his height he's in clothes for 4 yr olds!
Don't be jealous of my ''control'' with the ms, 3 times so far this morning & i've only been up 2 hours :(
Think if it's a girl Sophie will def be the choice, i like it better than Bethany but you never know!
x

How about 'Kismo' if you like the Ki sound (kidding, this is my nickname, real name is Kirsty ;D ). I love the K sound too. Biased of course ;-))))

Well, today ladies I jumped up, actually had INSOMNIA from about 3am til about 6.30 then got up to pee on a stick (well, dip a stick in some peepee) then went back to bed. Of course it is BFN again....aaah...but no wicked witchypoo either.... Having sort of light cramping but only around the middle area - under my belly button and to the sides but not as far over as the ovarian area. As if I am going to start at any moment but it's been like this for 24 hours and no sign not even a dab of red on the tissue. I mean I have actually been shoving the toilet paper in to see if ANYTHING of any colour is there, but nada...........mmmm... so that's me 13dpo now. Let's see what the day brings. It's a cold and frosty morning here so think I 'll be staying home and not venturing far today. XXXXX

p.s.Purple Pigeon your gorgeous wee boy is 3 in January? My little one is 2 on 5th Jan. I have a good friend who named her daughter Sophie. Very graceful name. xx

sorry I always forget and keep adding to my messages........... at 3am I woke up and my dearest partner was brushing his teeth (he's a night owl!!) and I could smell the toothpaste all the way through to my room!!!!) Then, later after I did my poas and left it to lie out, I could smell it from quite a way off too!!! And all this with a blocked up nose?!?!!? Whhhaaaaattt....... ;-))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->