Back in the tww!! Anyone wanna join me?! :) *2 BFP so far!

sorry I always forget and keep adding to my messages........... at 3am I woke up and my dearest partner was brushing his teeth (he's a night owl!!) and I could smell the toothpaste all the way through to my room!!!!) Then, later after I did my poas and left it to lie out, I could smell it from quite a way off too!!! And all this with a blocked up nose?!?!!? Whhhaaaaattt....... ;-))

Hi Kristy! :hi:

:happydance: All of this is just fantastic! I had a stuffy nose yet I could smell everything too and that started around 10dpo!
I really think your bfp is going to show any day now! FX'd!! :af:

Hey ladies, sorry i haven't been around for past couple of days! Been faffing around putting xmas tree up etc!
Kismo - your symptoms are sounding really good! Don't fret about not having a :bfp: yet....as long as af stays away its all good! The big bbs is a good sign, especially if they are veiny & getting darker! I've got everything crossed for you.

Meg - how you doing hun? Is that your choice of names in your sig? They're lovely. (And no, still haven't got round to buying that digi! I'm useless :lol: )

xx

xx

Hiya! I'm doing pretty good today, not as tired as I have been! & it's the first day with almost no symptoms (other than bigger boobs which I can totally deal with, and I know DH is enjoying :rofl: )

Oh and we got the results from our 3rd beta and everything is coming along fantastic! :dance:

Aw thanks hun :flow: yep - those are the names we narrowed down on our wedding night :cloud9: I'm still not sure on how I want to spell Kylynn though.... I may change it (again, haha) if we find out it's a girl.

How are you doing?
We really need to put up our decor and tree as well but just been feeling a bit lazy thess past few days haha

Yay! I'm glad everything is coming along nicely!! :dance:
Without me sounding thick....how would you pronounce Kylynn - is it how it's written? One of my friends had a little boy recently and called him Kailyn, like that :)

My morning sickness properly kicked in this morning, wasn't as bad as i remembered. My sisters jealous cos i appear to be able to do controlled sickness. :lol: Cos my last pregnancy was a secret from the inlaws until i was 5 months cos we were living with them, i learnt to be very discreet! I also have lopsided boobs :( When i was bf my son my right one got blocked (due to a dodgy nipple piercing i had done when i was younger, they severed one of my milk ducts but being a youngster I wasn't aware of the consequences) Luckily i managed to feed for a month before the blockage made it dry up but looking at it now can see I may have a problem with it again :( Will persevere!

As for names, for a boy it'd be Jacob Louis & for a girl it's either Sophie Alice or Bethany Alice. Sophie is the favourite according to my son though. Then again he also thinks i should call it Barry so that's saying something!
My son's called Joshua Isaac so think those names go nicely with that.

To be honest i'd prefer another boy cos i know what i'm doing! lol. OH wants a girl. As long as it's healthy I'm not bothered :) I'd love 2 boys then a girl, then maybe another girl! lol.x

Kylynn is pronounced Ki - lynn but I also like Kaylynn (kay - lynn) (I added a link to my thread to vote on spellings btw :winkwink:)
Our first baby I always knew from the start is was going to be a girl - (we never officially found out the sex though as we lost her around 10wks) so we named her Kya (pronounced Ki - ya) I really like the Ki sound as you can tell lol

Oh bummer about the morning sickness but glad to hear you have control over it (I'm a bit jealous too I might add lol)
Ouchy - I hope you are more successful this time around with bf. It's a wonder how much we put our poor bodies through when we're young! :wacko:
Ohh I just love the name Sophie - I always have though :blush: And I fancy the name Jacob as well!
That is too just cute about your LO - call it Barry either way :haha:
My mom just told me she hopes for twinsies, one of each! :shock:

Twins!? Eeep. Nice thought, but ones enough! lol.
Think i'm going to call the bump Barry, that way Josh feels like he's winning!
I hope i manage to bf for longer, if i don't though i'm not going to beat myself up about it like it did last time. Josh is fine, nice and healthy, even though he's 3 next month because of his height he's in clothes for 4 yr olds!
Don't be jealous of my ''control'' with the ms, 3 times so far this morning & i've only been up 2 hours :(
Think if it's a girl Sophie will def be the choice, i like it better than Bethany but you never know!
x

That's what I said to her too! lol
Aw Barry bump! Love it! :happydance:
I'm sooo sorry to hear you've already been sick so much today :nope:
So far besides being randomly queasy I've been lucky not to actually get sick yet, although I am a few days behind you so I'm expecting it any moment now :dohh:

oohI remember those days of feeling nauseated all day long..uggh... I felt nauseaus after my home made lasagne today. Yuck. Well been having on and off strong crampies all day and would you believe still no wicked witch. All settled down now, seems to be mildly dull achey. Nipples itchy and still feel like my boobs felt when I was breastfeeding (only stopped 5 months ago so it's fresh in my mind!). So.... I have ONE internet cheapo test left. Was thinking to save it for the day after tomorrow, wait and see if witchy poo shows up tomorrow and if not, test the morning after that. That way, that means the old luteal phase has had a full 14 days (to my reckoning as I definitely felt O' major sharp pains this month after the EWCM so it must have been then). So, only after this can I really say that I am properly LATE if you like. Last month was an odd one, had a long cycle and think my body ended up possibly being annovulatory cycle as I had EWCM for 7 days in a row and ovarian grumblings which I am not sure amounted to anything other than a long cycle. Think my LP was only 11 days last month. So.....watch this space. Hope your nausea gets better. Drink some ginger and lemon herbal tea, it really helped me, or fizzy ginger beer/soda juice stuff. XXXXXXX

OMG!! Just went to throw away my second last test that I did this afternoon (thought what the hell) and guess what..........there is a really faint line there. But I am not sure if I should accept this as I don't know at which point it came up, as I checked approx 5 mins after I did it , it said BFN so I just left it and never looked at it again....uuuhhhh....what do you think ladies???? xx

OMG!! Just went to throw away my second last test that I did this afternoon (thought what the hell) and guess what..........there is a really faint line there. But I am not sure if I should accept this as I don't know at which point it came up, as I checked approx 5 mins after I did it , it said BFN so I just left it and never looked at it again....uuuhhhh....what do you think ladies???? xx

Well since it may have come up within 10minutes it's still totally possible that it's the start of your bfp!! Can you post a pic?

there's absolutely no way it would show up. I will do this then, if that is the start and it's that faint, I will miss tomorrow and hope witch doesn't show then do it the day after like I suggested, at least it should be darker if it is positive instead of driving myself batty hahaha......... will let you guys know! XXXX

there's absolutely no way it would show up. I will do this then, if that is the start and it's that faint, I will miss tomorrow and hope witch doesn't show then do it the day after like I suggested, at least it should be darker if it is positive instead of driving myself batty hahaha......... will let you guys know! XXXX

Perfect! FX'd!! I look forward to your next test! :af:

I love your multiple posts! I never know where to start when replying!

My first test that i took when i was bored and randomly testing was a :bfn: when i found out i was pregnant i looked at it cos it was in the bin and there was the faintest ever line on it! Literally had to super squint to see it!
What i found with the IC is the control line comes up really quick then you have to wait a tleast 5 mins for the + to come up if it's going to.
Def miss a day then test again!
Got everything crossed this is the start of it. Would be great if we could all have our :bfp:

xx

Meg - My sickness subsided by 9:30! Threw up (secretly) at work but was then fine. Have a secret supply of ginger biscuits in my drawer so they helped! Hope the queasiness doesn't turn into full blown morning sickness for you :(
What are you going call bump then? I'm definitely settled on Barry until it comes out, called my last bump Pob - don't ask why cos I don't know! :lol: xx

hello ladies....well 14dpo still no witch this morning ;-)) You know what I did, I hope I don't jinx it.. I did one of the pregnancy due date predictor calendars and the due date would be the day before my birthday..aww.. Am glad you got your nausea under control Purple Pigeon. Ginger biscuits are a good shout !! When I was preggo with my daughter, after the first scan she looked like a little monkey nut in the picture, so I called her Monkey Nut. hehe. xxxx STill don't feel like witchy is on her way. Woke up with some cramping but that subsided. More insomnia. I dunno what's going on with my brain, I usually sleep well these days. Daughter came through at 3am awake (oh the joys!) so that was me awake til almost 5.30...... it's blowing a gale here and sea was crashing onto the rocks which kept me awake too. l-D xx

oh and p.s. (hehe) the docs told me at my 20 week scan I was having a boy...ahem...until I gave birth and the doctors said, erm, what was it your consultant told you you were having (this was overseas before I moved back home)????? And the whole room erupted in laughter and me screaming for joy! Lucky I didn't have TOO many blue things.......... however had no girl's name, so spent 3 days deciding :)) xx

hello ladies....well 14dpo still no witch this morning ;-)) You know what I did, I hope I don't jinx it.. I did one of the pregnancy due date predictor calendars and the due date would be the day before my birthday..aww.. Am glad you got your nausea under control Purple Pigeon. Ginger biscuits are a good shout !! When I was preggo with my daughter, after the first scan she looked like a little monkey nut in the picture, so I called her Monkey Nut. hehe. xxxx STill don't feel like witchy is on her way. Woke up with some cramping but that subsided. More insomnia. I dunno what's going on with my brain, I usually sleep well these days. Daughter came through at 3am awake (oh the joys!) so that was me awake til almost 5.30...... it's blowing a gale here and sea was crashing onto the rocks which kept me awake too. l-D xx

Yay for the :witch: not being here yet! Are you testing again in the morning?
I struggled to sleep through the tww, just couldn't switch off even though my head was clear!
Where abouts do you live? Wind is awful here, have been blown about all day :( x

Meg - My sickness subsided by 9:30! Threw up (secretly) at work but was then fine. Have a secret supply of ginger biscuits in my drawer so they helped! Hope the queasiness doesn't turn into full blown morning sickness for you :(
What are you going call bump then? I'm definitely settled on Barry until it comes out, called my last bump Pob - don't ask why cos I don't know! :lol: xx

How are you feeling today? Pob, I love randomness that has no rhyme or reason! :thumbup:

I should really get some ginger biscuits, too! The nausea is full blown today :sick: and I have been freezing since last night, I have so many layers on I can barely move but I can't get warm (and I'm indoors!) :cold:

I asked DH what we should call bump and he likes bubs (I thought that's too generic but I already started calling it that so I guess it's mostly my fault lol) So I'm sure we'll think of something better soon enough!

How are you feeling today? Pob, I love randomness that has no rhyme or reason! :thumbup:

I should really get some ginger biscuits, too! The nausea is full blown today :sick: and I have been freezing since last night, I have so many layers on I can barely move but I can't get warm (and I'm indoors!) :cold:

I asked DH what we should call bump and he likes bubs (I thought that's too generic but I already started calling it that so I guess it's mostly my fault lol) So I'm sure we'll think of something better soon enough!

I'm good today, no actual sickness just queasiness. Got shouted at by some idiot at work today & my temper got the better of me - crazy hormones!
Bubs is cute for your bump, tbh mine probably won't be called Barry for long otherwise people might think that's what i'm actually calling it! My sisters bump is currently called Dill cos her scan looked like an armadillo!
Just eaten my tea and can feel the nausea starting again, will NOT be impressed if it starts striking me at bedtime!

In other news, i'm currently gobsmacked as someone has just announced their pregnancy on my facebook and she only found out TODAY! I messaged her being nosey - as i do, and she's only 4 weeks. Oo er, i'm 100% cautious when it comes to things like that so won't be announcing mine to the rest of the world until scan comes back ok!

xx

oh and p.s. (hehe) the docs told me at my 20 week scan I was having a boy...ahem...until I gave birth and the doctors said, erm, what was it your consultant told you you were having (this was overseas before I moved back home)????? And the whole room erupted in laughter and me screaming for joy! Lucky I didn't have TOO many blue things.......... however had no girl's name, so spent 3 days deciding :)) xx

That happened to a friend of mine! She was the only one convinced it was a girl! lol They couldn't decide on a name for nearly 2 weeks :dohh:

That happened to a friend of mine! She was the only one convinced it was a girl! lol They couldn't decide on a name for nearly 2 weeks :dohh:

Happened to my friend at work as well. She got told it was a boy so bought everything possibly that was blue, decorated the nursery, had things printed with his name on etc....gave birth to a girl. When she phoned the office to tell us we couldn't help but laugh! x

I'm good today, no actual sickness just queasiness. Got shouted at by some idiot at work today & my temper got the better of me - crazy hormones!
Bubs is cute for your bump, tbh mine probably won't be called Barry for long otherwise people might think that's what i'm actually calling it! My sisters bump is currently called Dill cos her scan looked like an armadillo!
Just eaten my tea and can feel the nausea starting again, will NOT be impressed if it starts striking me at bedtime!

In other news, i'm currently gobsmacked as someone has just announced their pregnancy on my facebook and she only found out TODAY! I messaged her being nosey - as i do, and she's only 4 weeks. Oo er, i'm 100% cautious when it comes to things like that so won't be announcing mine to the rest of the world until scan comes back ok!

xx

What?! At only 4wks along?! Yea, I wouldn't dream of announcing it that early. As is no one but the grandparents and the doctor know, and it will stay that way until 8wks and even then only very close friends will know, then we will make the official announcement around 14wks!

With my first pregnancy I felt ill like clockwork - it would start around 11am - last until about 4-5pm then come back full force from around 7-8pm until I fell asleep... It was awful :nope: I really hope it isn't that bad this time.

It's been really hard for me too at work, seems like ever since we got preggers there have been more annoying people out! :haha:

Tehehehe Dill!! That is sooo cute!

Oh yeah I wouldn't dream of announcing that early since having a missed miscarriage - found out at the end of the first trimester when I was about to announce it...turned out the poor little thing didn't make it past 9 weeks.

Okay....so....drum roll......... still no witch, 15dpo, no sign of it coming either. However silly me.....I CAVED and did my last test yesterday afternoon.....still negative!!! Now I have no tests left and today we have been issued with a severe weather warning, galeforce winds and an arctic storm to hit southern Scotland, so am housebound for the day ;-D. I amgoing to visit Mum on Saturday so will pick up a test from the chemist as tomorrow I have some other things to do, so if witchy doesn't show, will revisit the situation on Saturday since I have no choice but to. Oh well.......... ;-))) xxxx

Still yay for the no show :witch:!! Roll on saturday, hopefully it'll be :bfp:

I'm in a serious mood, doctor has annoyed me to the max.
Had to see him so I could get booked in with the midwife & just like last time they spoke to me like I was 12!
The twit reckons i'm not due until 14th Aug which is rubbish & also said that cos I had a section last time I'll have one this time. Lost my cool with him & asked how many babies he'd had experience delivering and where he gets his vast knowledge of c-sections from. He ummed & ahhed before saying he had none. Grr.
On a positive note though, i've got the same Midwife as last time so at least i know i've got her support as she was against me having the section last time.
Rant over.
How are we all doing today?

xx

Oh yeah I wouldn't dream of announcing that early since having a missed miscarriage - found out at the end of the first trimester when I was about to announce it...turned out the poor little thing didn't make it past 9 weeks.

Okay....so....drum roll......... still no witch, 15dpo, no sign of it coming either. However silly me.....I CAVED and did my last test yesterday afternoon.....still negative!!! Now I have no tests left and today we have been issued with a severe weather warning, galeforce winds and an arctic storm to hit southern Scotland, so am housebound for the day ;-D. I amgoing to visit Mum on Saturday so will pick up a test from the chemist as tomorrow I have some other things to do, so if witchy doesn't show, will revisit the situation on Saturday since I have no choice but to. Oh well.......... ;-))) xxxx

The same happened to us. We were about to tell everyone the day of our 12wk scan but found out our little one had passed somewhere around 9/10wks. That's the main reason we will wait until 14wks with this one.

Yay, so glad to hear the witch is staying far away! :af: Looking forward to seeing your test on Saturday!! FX'd!!
(The weather sounds scary! I hope the storm passes soon!)

Still yay for the no show :witch:!! Roll on saturday, hopefully it'll be :bfp:

I'm in a serious mood, doctor has annoyed me to the max.
Had to see him so I could get booked in with the midwife & just like last time they spoke to me like I was 12!
The twit reckons i'm not due until 14th Aug which is rubbish & also said that cos I had a section last time I'll have one this time. Lost my cool with him & asked how many babies he'd had experience delivering and where he gets his vast knowledge of c-sections from. He ummed & ahhed before saying he had none. Grr.
On a positive note though, i've got the same Midwife as last time so at least i know i've got her support as she was against me having the section last time.
Rant over.
How are we all doing today?

xx

Ah what a dip that doctor is! How dare he say anything without having the proper knowledge and experience first! I'd have lost my cool as well! :growlmad:

But the silver lining, I'm so glad to hear, you have the same midwife! That's lovely to know you have her support!

How are you otherwise? Not too sick I hope!
As for me, today I have been a right mess, it's been really hard to hide from my coworkers, too, as I had to make a presentation in front of everyone - I nearly lost my breakfast :sick: I passed of as nerves/stress... hopefully they believe it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->