Backache

keldac

3 mc, 1 angel and 3 lc
Reaction score
I suffered terrible backache with my other pregnancies - and its started again now but earlier than usual :hissy:

I can't beleive for the next 4 months I have to be in terrible pain!

Has anybody got any good remedies (apart from hubby massaging every night cos he does anyway!)

Its always the top half of my back (where bra straps are) but I have been measured and in the right maternity bras.

ANy help appreciated

From a desperate mummy to be (again!)

I've been seeing a chiropractor as i've had neck pain and sciatica. It really helps, and he keeps telling me how many women they treat during pregnancy, as your whole body realigns itself when you're pregnant, which can have all sorts of knock on effects with your spine etc.

Def worth finding one and giving it try. OR a good pregnancy massage?? (give the OH a day off!)

I suffer with backache already and im only 13 weeks!! I sometimes get it in my lower back, other days i get it around where my bra strap is. It's horrid :(

My oh wont even give me a massage!

I know how you feel. I have SPD this time round and at night it can be really painful. Paracetamol helped me the other night.

Im in agony with my back at the moment starts just next to my Cocksyx *sp then travels down my left leg hurts when i walk to, going to ask the midwife tomorrow see what she says

Im in agony with my back at the moment starts just next to my Cocksyx *sp then travels down my left leg hurts when i walk to, going to ask the midwife tomorrow see what she says

Sounds like sciatica. Mine used to feel like a toothache type pain shooting down my leg.

Sounds like sciatica. Mine used to feel like a toothache type pain shooting down my leg.

Yeah its similar to that i could just be walking then all of a sudden im yelping :cry:

My pregnancy yoga video has some good exercises that help me. That and careful attention to posture, I think it's easy to put you back out of whack sticking your bump out but everything is loosening up so it's hard to stay totally pain free :(

thanks ladies!
I think I will go to chiropractor and see if it helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->