BAW Girlies Chat Thread

Morning girls!! How are we all to day.. hump day today!!

Kerry anke is still very black but getting better by the day can't wait to get rid of crutches though as I feel such a knob! Having it easier at work though!

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

I have my mw appt at 12 - nasty blood tests today :cry:

Buffy I know you are not about today but

:yipee::wohoo::loopy:CONGRATULATIONS
12 WEEKS TODAY!!!!!
:loopy::wohoo::yipee:

hey krissi, im getting by, im on my way into work atm,, looking fwd to having tomoro off :) only 8 sleeps til scan day xxx

Morning

Missy - It will be fine sweetie, nightmares are normal pregnancy I suffered really bad and woke up crying each time. Hormones!!

Buffy - not long to go now.. and congrats on 12wks bit of a pain you have to go to London

Poshie - how you feeling in 2ww?

Baby Love - glad you got things sorted and good luck for saturday

Reedy & Golcarlilly- where does the time go!! But I can't talk my pregnancy flew past!

Gocarlilly - I hate bloods too, are you having a GTT?

Lea - hope your ok

Samba - I'm sure we can think of some excuses for you to be late to work. It will be nice to have you back on Friday, remember to look after yourself while your being so busy.

Welcome Krissi - what did you do to your ankle?

Hiya Nat, hows Isobel? And how are you feeling now? I am still waiting for your birth story....

I don't think I am having GTT test, just the routine ones? not really sure!

HI Tracy - Isobel is doing well she's put on weight :happydance: now 7lb 8.5oz on friday. Feeling generally ok, however had the bad days still which is normal so I've been told. I know I've only half done it, I still have all my thank you cards to write as well, will get around to it! Only advice is to have an epi, I had one but kept the medication low enough that I could feel the contractions but not the pain, it was really good. Breast feeding is now well established but look a week to get sorted, I'll PM you more if you like. You would know if your having a GTT, they make you drink a sugar drink xx

Thanks hun, I will need to ask you tons of bf questions once I start I am sure!! Look forward to reading your story whenever you get time to do it LOL Have you any up to date pics of Isobel? Is she a good girl for her Mummy?

I will put up a couple more photos on FB soon :) Generally she is a good girl, only up once in night :happydance: but we have colic :(

I have loose ligaments so just toppled over but now managed to tear all the ligaments and it is black from my toes to half way up my leg, very sexy!!

hiya!! Sexy BIAAATCHES!!

Camp samba is nicer place to be today!! :yipee:

Missy - Ive still got my fingers crossed for you!

Buffy - HAPPY 12 WEEKS!! :yipee: :wohoo: :dance:

Nat - Glad to hear all is going well! Hope that Isobel gets better soon xxxx

Krissi - Your ankle looks REALLY painful... poor thing!

Tracy, Reedy and Leah :wave:

Hola gorgeous ladies x

Krissi - ouchie on the ankle x hope it gets better soon x

Buffy - Congrats on hitting the 12 weeks mark :happydance:

Tracy - There is a 16 week bump pic in my journal x think you commented on it in the bumps thread lol x

Kerry - glad your feeling better today & you enjoyed your ham sandwich x

Nat - Isobel is sooo beautiful I want to give her a cuddle :-( x Cant wait to read your birth story x Glad BF'ing is going well for you now x

Missy - hope the 9 sleeps go quick x

Love & hugs to you all x x x x x

Just got back from my mw appt and everything is fine so am really happy :) Listened to LO's heartbeat :cloud9:

No worries Tracy lol x
Glad to hear all is well with baby Abes & you got to listen to his heartbeat x

Tracy - Thats FAB news!

Reedy - ham sarnie was LUSH! :rofl:

Ham sandwich?? I had pizza!!! yumm

Glad you heard hb tracy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members