~ BAW Ladies Reunited ~

Had a fantastic day..went to beamish with the family :) didn't do anything romantic as such just quality time together

I'm stuck home with the boys all half term as humps on a course so trying to tidy the house a bit to stop me going insane

Hi Missy - Half term is PANTS!! Everything seems to stop and what is on is insanely expensive. Have you found something interesting to do today?

im well :D starting the day with the realisation nathan slept through and then some :sex: always a great way to cheer up a gloomy thursday :D

got plans to meet up with a new neighbour on the estate on tomorrow if all is ok at her apointment with mw today - shes 39w,

chicken pox is doing the rounds locally - and im kinda praying that the boys avoid it, maddox had it mildly at 10m but nathan has yet to have it, and we've just got him sleeping well i dont want anything to disturb it!!

How are You Samba ? Have you any plans for the weekend

Hi ladies,

Hope you had a fab weekend x

Missy - yes thanks good weekend, but it all goes to quickly :(

We went to movies Saturday and then nephews birthday yesterday

Today we have snow :/

We had snow for a few minutes yesterday too. But it didn't settle :(

Did you take the boys to the movies?

we did :D we all went to see Big Hero 6, they loved it :) nathan got restless the last 15mins or so, but mainly cos bless him his nappy had leaked and he had wet bum and legs!

im sick of snow now!!! it keeps snowing every evening and melting bout miday,1ish then snowing again bout teatime!

WOW I'm not sure Pheebs would sit still for that long. Perhaps we'll take her to a cheapy kids club one. x

Good plan.
We always sit right at front so I can step out If needed

Hi ladies - how we doing?

anyone have plans for easter>? David has leave for the whole of Maddox's easter holidays, so lots of family time for us :D

Hi everyone!

How are we all?

We haven't got firm plans, DH is off good Friday, working Saturday and off Monday and Tuesday. I have a friend coming over on the Saturday and we're going to have an Easter Egg hunt in the garden. We have to fit visiting the outlaws in there somewhere too :grr: Oh well get it over and done with then I'm good for a few more weeks :haha:

Did you all have a lovely weekend?

Had a chilled Saturday then my step da for dinner Sunday,
Not that I managed to eat much of it,

Missy - All good preggers symptoms ;) xxx

We need to get the Reedus back!! I miss her and the other girls :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member