• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

"But I told DH that I hope they can hear the baby screaming when it gets here. And that I hope it keeps them up at night." Yes. :devil: Payback is a motherfucker.

GPanda I totally sympathise. I live in a flat with someone under me who snores sooooooo loudly that I can hear it. If I don't get to sleep before him I sometimes have to use earplugs to get to sleep. I have no idea how his wife copes. There used to be a guy who lived 2 floors up who played an accordion, he started at 9am prompt every day and it woke me up it was so loud. He was really sweet though and agreed to leave playing til 11am at the weekends and if I needed a mega lie in and had a word in advance he'd have a day off. The poor guy died a few years ago, we got to be quite good friends in the end, but I still hate the accordion to this day!

When I can afford to move to a new place I plan on having no one above or below. (then I'll just have noisy next door neighbours to contend with!)

Photo challenge: Something Green - My sweet old pup and his fave thing in the world: A Tennis Ball!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
Love the scubs I also love Grouch :thumbup:

Great Green pic's I am looking forward to the next lot :thumbup:

Since I missed the outfit one, here's a bonus "green" inspired by Ameli and taken at almost midnight (because my pup was soooooo excited about his ball that letting us sleep was out of the question):

Green-2.jpg

Oh wow. Your dog has got some crazy Lich King eyes going on, there! :haha:

Ya, GP! Super scary with his goofy puppy feet and his mouth full of tennis ball!

Thanks to everyone for getting their GREEN on!
Fab pictures!

Start looking in to your photo from a 'high angle'!!! Due tomorrow!

Not to be daft, but a "high angle" means up looking down, right?

I have just the picture in mind. Which is good, 'cause I'm not in the mood to go searching for photography subjects, haha.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/photo_zps8c58e8cd.jpg

Not sure why the picture is so tiny. I'll try to fix it later.

That is the view from an office where I had a meeting today. I got there a little early and realized it would be a good place to take the high angle picture.

gosh Texas... overachiever! :growlmad:

its a day early, and now i look all kinds of bad, cuz if anyone should be over achieving around these parts it should probably be me. ah. i'm super busy today... i forgive myself.

Awesome shot, btw!

I felt guilty because I kept turning in my homework right before the deadline. I will make sure my next homework is late so that I don't make you feel guilty. :winkwink:

Yeah, good job tx. I'm more of a 'just in time' turner-in'er. Maybe I'll try for early next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->