• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

:munch::munch::munch:
(pretty much anything green, and raw, goes in this... tomatillos, avocados, lime, serrano chiles, cilantro... It's always a hit)​

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3
LOVE the yarn Moo!

Nicki, I too have killed a basil plant this year... I was really emotional about it too.

Ginger, I love the chucks! And, green is just amazing. Good call with those shoes! Dots, green, Converse... win, win win.

Your bag is fab Clandie! I love green and pink together!

5 string Warwick bass green body with green strings

Attachments

• green Sal 2.jpg
    green Sal 2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2
That's pretty badass! Makes me want to put green strings on my fiddle! :haha:

Loving all the different Green stuff :thumbup:

Omg, yum Snack! I want. Please FedEx me a sample, I'm totally obsessed with guac (as you know).

Sal - that is possibly the most badass green I've seen! Sexx-ay!!

Hat on clearance at Old Navy.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/07ac2abb-74a7-437a-8d4a-6df1f19251d4_zpsd97350af.jpg

My front yard. Just about everything is green especially the cushions on my new favorite chair that I ganked from my friend when I was helping her move. :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-14.jpg

Thanks!! We have a lot of fun here. Lots of sunning, fires and good times. There's also a table on the far left you can't see that's nice for brunches! Everything is usually covered in sand and dirt though. :haha:

My front yard is... a bird-shit covered tree, a little bit of grass, dead spots from where my neighbor's dogs pee, and then... more condos. OH! And the kid upstairs apparently got a new ball that is very loud when it bounces AND seems to have no bed-time! He bounces it well into the night. :dohh:

Mrs. JJ: there are almost no words to express my envy of your location.

@GP: I do not miss condo/apt living. I have no idea how you've managed not to take that kid's ball and make it vanish into the night (e.g. off a balcony or similar).

Didn't get the turtle shot I wanted yesterday lol so I have to go with the green scrubs I wore today :thumbup:

Love your front yard JJ Holy cow!! U can even see the beach from ur house. Jeeeaalous. lol

Loving those scubs they are awesome!

Mrs. JJ: there are almost no words to express my envy of your location.

@GP: I do not miss condo/apt living. I have no idea how you've managed not to take that kid's ball and make it vanish into the night (e.g. off a balcony or similar).

He only bounces it inside. I hope he takes it out onto his balcony and loses it in the ditch. I'm on the bottom floor, so I really have no way to get to the little bugger. Saturday night, he bounced that damn thing most of the day, and then picked it up at 9pm and didn't stop until after midnight. :brat:

Didn't get the turtle shot I wanted yesterday lol so I have to go with the green scrubs I wore today :thumbup:

Cute scrubs!

GP... that's one of those things that makes this atheist scream "sweet Mary!" I'm super annoying noise sensitive, one of the reasons I work at home and Hubster keeps talking about moving us to a property that's a minimum of 2-5 acres! I guess having a baby will be payback to the ball player's parents? Should try to get in the habit of pacing your balcony now, so all the neighbors can really appreciate what you'll be going through!

I'm on the bottom floor, so I just have a little concrete patio directly underneath their balcony, so they can't see me. :haha:

But I told DH that I hope they can hear the baby screaming when it gets here. And that I hope it keeps them up at night.

Previous to the ball, the worst was the neighbor in the condo next to mine who has two giant collies. His livingroom shares a wall with my bedroom (right where my headboard is, to be exact). One of those damn dogs lays against the wall in the middle of the night and THUMP THUMP THUMPS its tail on the fricking wall. Drives me nuts. He also occasionally plays some music where the bass is so high all I can hear is the buzzing of the bass, and none of the actual music. AND it doesn't seem to have any rhythm, so he might just be really bad at playing bass guitar. :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->