BD House Photo Challenge

Heading down the escalator at Victoria Tube station.

Snack, I didn't even need to get on the tube, I just went down to get the photo. I'm being a swot today too.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
I cheated. I took this picture on one of my Nashville visits from the 7th floor of our hotel with a 300mm zoom lens.

Attachments

• IMG_0762sm.jpg
    IMG_0762sm.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 5
The view from the highest part of my students accommodation house. Sorry wasn't feeling very creative.
https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-07-03143220_zps0faca91d.jpg

Oh.... Moo.... can I come finish my PhD there? LOVELY!

Nicki: such an awesome idea

GP: Awesome quality shot for that kind of distance! I <3 super cameras, but would never have thought to catch that kind of detail.

Everything is relative... here's my nearly 10 year old kitty, Foxy (a.k.a. Itty Bitty) from above!

BittyFromAbove copy.jpg

Great pics today everyone - loving your work. Moo that is sooooo pretty! I should take a photo out of my window at work (building site). Definitely good surroundings for studying Clandie, great idea!

Ok so here's another high angle. My mugshot from above.

https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-07-03151457-1_zpscbde311f.jpg

This is from South point...the most southern point of the U.S. (or so I'm told) No...I did not jump in there! lol

I'm gonna keep posting Hawaii pics till you guys come visit me! :tease:

Be careful what you wish for! Hubster and I have decided to postpone our dream vacation to Bora Bora until our 10th anniversary (2022)... but are going to make a Hawaiian adventure after we both gradate next year, even if we have a baby that will spent the week with Grandma so we can do it.

Haha Clandie I was going to do the same thing!!! Hoping to get my photo in by this evening, I have a shot in mind but requires a walk.

@Moo - So pretty! And I love how GREEN the other photo is too!

@Lilly - Even though I live on the beach I am still envious of Hawaii. Ultimately I'd love to live there one day. Time split between Hawaii and New Orleans! :haha:

Gosh, Moo. You're really pretty.

Lilly... Don't tempt me. I already have two swimsuits for Baby E. It wouldn't take much more to convince me it's irresponsible *not* to go for a visit. (Oh yeah... And OH's BFF from law school is there in the Air Force right now. But the swimsuits are the big thing.)

Ha! Just realised something quite clever (for me) the two pics I posted today cover all of the picture subjects listed thus far: a portrait, what I wore today, clouds, green and a high above angle. Bet I couldn't ever manage that again!

well, it goes with out say that my Moo-ster is GORGEOUS!

Man. Todays pics are my favorite so far! I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a peek into your more 'mundane' sense of reality and surroundings. OMG, I want to go to the UK so bad! Sorry ladies, y'all can head west to Hawaii... Me and my boo are set for the UK! My man wants to go to the UK before 2015, he says.

I have been so busy today... i still have to find a good shot!

Oh yay come to the UK and when you come to London we will HAVE to meet up!! I can't wait :)

I can't get over how the water in Hawaii is actually blue. Any time I've ever been to the beach, the water is brown and impossible to see through. And looks gross. And I've been to the beach plenty of times in different states. The only time I've seen clear ocean waters is when we went to the Caribbean when I was 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->