• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

These were actually yesterday's clouds at work. There were none, and then there were these poor, sad, excuse for clouds.
Clouds.jpg

Worked like a dog the last two days. I was so busy today, I don't know if there were clouds at all - never had a chance to look up.

Anything that's due before the 8th I might have to do this weekend, or it's very unlikely I'll be getting any of them done on time!

I'm not even sure if yours is a cloud, or one of those airplane farts... But, I totally dig the shot! Good job Clandie!

Funny about those airplane shots - the first shot I almost took had an airplane fart in it, so I did a 180 in the driveway and decided the view between the buildings was better!

I'm not even sure if yours is a cloud, or one of those airplane farts... But, I totally dig the shot! Good job Clandie!

Ha! AIRPLANE FART! I like it! Now there I was going to be boring and call it a vapour trail! I know what I'll be calling them from now on!

Love your el-cloud Snackie!

Here is my green something, some yarn I bought at the weekend for one of my upcoming projects. The colour isn't perfect though as it was a little dark this morning, the one looks more blue in the pic but it's a lovely jade green.

https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-07-01052922_zps252c525f.jpg

Something green (my favorite color)! DH got me these shoes for my birthday this year.

Attachments

• something green.jpg
    something green.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
@GingerPanda: those are super cute shoes!

And I am not sure I really have anything that's green!!!

Love the yarn and shoes. ! On my phone so possible to post with photobucket but puc was sent to snackie

I love your shoes Ginger Panda. I always think green really suits red heads, I always try and encourage DH to wear more green.

Here is my something green - its the pot of basil I nearly killed by forgetting to water it before we went on holiday. The leaves at the back have sprung back to life but the ones at the front look like they've had it... I'll give it another water and then it might be time to do some preening.

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w362/nicolaflack/e77313f52379c0d2267f5e760149845c.jpg

Had a bit of trouble locating "green" - LOL! This is my travel case for toiletries:
Green.jpg

Ummm... what? That's freaking adorable Clandie!!! I so heart skull and crossbones and in pink no less!

It's seriously about 10 years old. My academic background was bone biology before I got into working with DNA, so spotted this at Urban Outfitters when I still lived in NYC and it was one of the best (and most useful) impulse buys of my life! Have taken this thing just about everywhere, had to wash out exploded shampoo a time or two and it's still in great shape!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->