• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

I'll spoiler the extras so the page isn't so long. I just forgot I had those pictures and found them on my SD card (along with all my bump pictures and pregnancy test photos :( )

Those are great shots GP. I especially like the first one. I already knew you had visual arts skillz, but this is further confirmation.

I tried to take a low-angle picture of the chickens, but they were being crotchety (it's hot, I guess)...

Please explica this 'crotchety' concept... you may or may not have any idea what I imagine...

Photo Challenge: From a low angle
This is the ceiling in the relaxation room at work.

Attachments

• low angle.jpg
    low angle.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 4
Ooh, I like that ceiling. I wish I worked at a spa instead of in a stinky old building last renovated during the New Deal.

The chickens are just acting irritable and cranky, kind of like grouchy old ladies. Normally they follow me around like little ducklings, but today they just kept running away. They're either shy about having their picture taken, or they are grumpy from the heat.

oh... ok. so nothing to do with their crotch. (fwwww. relived)

i really gotta work on this picture thing. i tried to get a pic of my grumpy cat sitting on the deck, while I was at the bottom of the stairs this morning... but she's grey :( and in the shade... :( you cant even see her.

will try again.

Yes. I will keep this thread PG. No chicken crotches to be seen here. Move along.

I like that she has really thick curly lashes <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Anyone else think that Snackies kittycat is SSSOOOOOOOOO like Snackie!?

There are some fantastic photos - the other cat pic (Lily's? I forget!) it looks just like one of those "photobombed" pictures! Hehe!
Also loving GP's pics - you've got a great eye for great pictures! (I'm jealous!)
Nicki, we'll have to work together to get the ladies over here!!

Moo... I hope you mean my cats looks, and not the CRAZY part :)

Aw! Lil! Your such a softy for kitties!!! I luv it!

Also, Ginger-P: you were suppose to not overachieve! Gosh... My pic kinda sucks by comparison... Hehehee.

Ha! I think it's the lovely shape of the eyes and lashes...... and the angle of the pic is so Snackie-esque!

This is my fireplace that doesn't function except as a candle holder.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-20.jpg

Moo I totally get the Snack's cat thing - yes! Both very sleek and feline looking :) beautiful!

But that's such an awesome kitty pic!

I'm sorry, Snack! I will ask your permission before my next over-achievement. Can I turn in the fruit picture on Sunday, since my surgery is on Monday?

Ok space case here I was positive i posted this yesterday while i posted my bump pic....:S ooops . Im super sorry snack!!!! i ll post now but don't be angry?!?! hahaa

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/226406_8409810325_500140325_391526_4632_n_zpscc5fe5dc.jpg

I cheated tho and took this while in paris. (obviously)

And i found a from a high angle which i never got around to doing and figured id add it just in case

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/222681_8409590325_500140325_391493_4486_n_zps20c3bf36.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->