• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

Fine. GP... You can over achieve again. I'm ok with that ;)

Forgot to post yesterday, so I guess I'm not an overachiever! I'm on my way to the hospital right now, and doing this from my phone, so I hope it works.

Edit: Nope! :nope:

So might be late.

I can't see it :(

GP I can't believe you're even thinking about this on the way to the hospital. You're amazingly strong. Thinking of you today and sending a hug across the pond :hugs:

Hi Ladies.
2 pics from me today.

Firstly my morning fruit smoothie! DH and I have one of these every day, in the jug we have:
1 banana
1 pear
2 kiwi fruits
mug of frozen berries / cherries

we add to this (in the background)
2 scoops of protein powder
2 scoops pf flaxseed
glass of milk
Sometimes we add omega oil and bee pollen but I've usually run out of these.

And then a finished product pic (above recipe makes 2 pints) - ta-da!

Attachments

• photofruit1.jpg
    photofruit1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
Nickie... your shake/smoothie kicks mines BUTT! (im just ripe-banana, almosnd milk, and soy protein) ((boring)) Love your pics!

Ginger... seriously now, you are amazing for having your photo in mind on your way to el hospital! Standing ovation! See you around these parts in a bit! And, also thinking lost about you and sending you all the luv and energy that can reach you from California!

Ginger - :hugs: and <3

I have to stop by the grocery store on the way home. I'm out of all food right now, fruit included.

I told our housesitter to eat our remaining fruit so it wouldn't go bad and no groceries in this house, either!

Thanks, everyone. If someone wants to message me an email, I'll send them my pic. I am not up to getting out of bed yet to get to my computer. :)

Here's my fruit of choice from this weeks shopping! I'm loving fruit at the moment..

https://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae125/mandamoo2/2013-07-08185144_zpsc320138b.jpg

GPs-Fruit.jpg

As for me... LOL... I think I have a can of fruit cup in the emergency supplies!

great pics ladies!

Moo, love your choices in fruits!

Ginger, why am I craving JellyBellys?

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/photo_zps2cb6013b.jpg

Ok Texas. What magazine, or grocery store newspaper did you get that pic from???

(heehehee. ok. ok. i believe you. im just sad cuz i dont like the one pic i got today so far...)

I just snapped mine in the fridge with my phone before leaving for the hospital this morning. DH was in another room when he heard me open the fridge and freaked out because I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything. :haha:

Ok Texas. What magazine, or grocery store newspaper did you get that pic from???

(heehehee. ok. ok. i believe you. im just sad cuz i dont like the one pic i got today so far...)

I take no credit. The Randall's by my house has excellent lighting.

I love the lonely apple Clandestine!

Our cat-nanny/ house sitter left three! We had 2-3 plums, pears, apples and bananas I was worried about spoiling - meant to take some with us for the road trip and forgot. Sent a text asking him to please eat it all!

Day 8: a bad habit (DUE July 10th)
Day 9: someone you love (DUE July 12th)
Day 10: childhood memory (DUE July 15th)
Day 11: something blue (DUE July 17th)
Day 12: sunset (DUE July 19th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back