• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

Nice! I just get it at TJs, I always have it on hand, I make pretty much everything with it even throw some in my quiches.

i have a feeling that tomorrow we will all, mostly, be submitting a photo of us on BnB... for the 'Bad Habit' challenge...

I have spent FAR TOO LONG on BnB tonight. I can't believe it's got to that time (11.45pm here) - bed time, night night ladies!

I was thinking the same thing Snack! :haha: I'll try to come up with something different.

really Nicki. i promise i will not be in my second tri when you wake up. i swear!

Because I seriously doubt it's going to be any different than the last one!
I PROMISE I will do one with FMU, SMU too! And anything that looks legitimately promising, I will bust out the sole surviving FRER! I really do worry that I'm delusional and imaging the shadowesque lines the last three days and I'd be more optimistic if it was every single one, but it's not - more like every other one. Worried about getting my hopes up and all. Two days until ETA for she-who-should-not-be-named. We all will know soon enough - if my impatience doesn't kill me first.

:sulk: Don't you need to like...go to bed! Time goes by faster when you are asleep :haha:

Thanks, Mrs. Biscuit! I never would have guessed WSQWTAOSWTU. And seriously, Snackimals, I thought everyone knew what ETA was!

@Lilly: it's only 8 PM here... but as soon as Hubster gets out of the shower I plan to have a quick tub soak and get to sleep!

*gasp* are we thinking here that Clandie might be...... just might be........ Y'know...? I REALLY need to devote more time to journals!

Oh my goodness! This thread got all non-photo exciting without me! I hope Clandie gets her BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->