• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD House Photo Challenge

Wow, jealous of everyone's locations! Cool photos! :thumbup:

Thanks girls :blush: It was the sunset after the storm. Was stunning.

Nicki i see the cloud i see it i see it!! (lucky duck for being there)

I'm hoping for a cloud later, so far it's all just overcast here and has been for the last couple weeks. Fx'd it burns off!

Umm there isnt a due date for green yet. Monday is a holiday for me so i wont be here so ill just email u it on monday then?

Day 4: something green (DUE July 1st)
Day 5: from a high angle (DUE July 3rd)
Day 6: from a low angle (DUE July 5th)
Day 7: fruit (DUE July 8th)

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/sortasandy/a4f15fee-0ca3-4ee9-a4d0-7efe48df9b1c_zps3f064b95.jpg

I tried for three days. I swear there's a cloud where the arrow is pointing.

:rofl: I love it txbiscuit!! hahaha

Lilly **wide open mouth from dropped jaw** soo jealous of you cali girls being so close to the ocean.

I dont even have a decentman made beach here....not for many many hours. Sadness overload

ok... ok.

Clandie
JJ
ME

...still haven't posted... :(
there's no clouds in Cali at all! I swear. Im gunna get really creative soon.

Moo... OMG. Your sky is so grey. Hard to imagine, for me. Kinda jealous, I dig weather that requires a coat <3

Actually Sally, I'm a Cali girl but I live in Hawaii, so that's Hawaiian sky (& waters)! On a good day during whale season you can catch a glimpse of a hump, tale, or spout!:cloud9:

Actually Sally, I'm a Cali girl but I live in Hawaii, so that's Hawaiian sky (& waters)! On a good day during whale season you can catch a glimpse of a hump, tale, or spout!:cloud9:

*gasp* oh my god Lil I'm SOOOOOOO jealous! I would love, love LOVE to go whale watching! It's one of my ambitions, especially to hear the humps singing at night!

Snackie, if you want coat-wearing weather you seriously need to get your ass over here to the uk, you wouldn't be disappointed. It's meant to be summer here, and this month is known to be "Flaming June" - I think someone pissed on the so-called flames!

So I was hoping the June Gloom would burn off enough for a picture of a cute little wispy cloud but it doesn't look like it at this point so here it is... a big ass cloud (read: fog) that blots out the sun.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-11.jpg

The weirdest part is it's actually really warm and "feels" sunny. I burnt my toes on the sand taking the picture and had to squint. And if you go inland about a mile it's all blue skies. :dohh:

ok... ok.

Clandie
JJ
ME

...still haven't posted... :(
there's no clouds in Cali at all! I swear. Im gunna get really creative soon.

Moo... OMG. Your sky is so grey. Hard to imagine, for me. Kinda jealous, I dig weather that requires a coat <3

Snack, send me a picture of your blank sky. I'll help you out. LOL

I posted too soon. All of a sudden the fog burnt off and blue skies with one wispy little cloud! :cloud9:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-12.jpg

I LIKE trees! Loved visiting Oregon...it was good for trees lol. My trees are of the palm variety too....and coconuts and mangos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->