BD on day of positive OPK

Zeri ~ I think my DH has been a trooper with BDing because his best friend of 20 years is now a Daddy and we just spent a few days with my 2 year old nephew. I'll have to remember to get him around LO's when it's O time! He really has a touch of the baby bug! This morning he woke me and said we had to BD...I thought I was dreaming!
Yay for Clomid! It's early still, so hopefully things slow down for your DH and you get to seduce him! :bunny:

Fx for us all to get Christmas BFPs :xmas12:

awwww, that's great that your DH has the baby bug! :cloud9: It must make things so much easier! That's cute that he woke you up to BD, too. :) Hopefully you catch that eggy!

zeri - Yep~ Christmas BFP would be the best present!! where are you in your cycle now?

xoxo - yay for +OPK! that's very sweet of your dh~ hope you've been busy this morning!! :haha: how was shopping? did you get great deals?

fire - i have those weird ttc dreams as well. ~2 days ago I dreamt that one of my sister is pregnant w/ her #2 and due march 4th~! She said she didn't want to tell me before because of my mmc. :cry: :dohh: yay for high reading!! hope you've been busy as well~~ go black maca! :haha:

ginger - thinking of you~~ :hugs:

Hallmark moments~~ HERE WE COME~!~! :drunk: :drunk:

afm, it has been a nice 4-day weekend! it was filled with good food, good people, and good bd! :haha: think I've Oed as boob is feeling a bit sore now. temp this morning was taken after I got up to pee and after BDed AND ~40min earlier than usual :shrug:

xoxo - I love that your DH woke you up to BD!!!! I have a good feeling you caught the eggy!! :) :)
watching your temps to confirm O now!!!!

lxb - It sounds like you caught the eggy this time too :) :) and in the perfect situation - good food and MILless . I have extra respect for you now after having spent a week with MIL here. I'm finding it to be pretty much torture.

ttc dreams are weird!!

zeri - how is the clomid going? does it give you any side effects?

Ginger :wave:

AFM: On Sunday my DH woke me up to BD (the first morning one in I can't remember how long - the black maca must be working) but it got interrupted by MIL!!!! I was horrified! He seemed to be okay continuing but this time I was the one to put the brakes on it. So not sexy after that!! Kind of funny if we weren't TTC!! Finally the in-laws are leaving and I have to say I couldn't be happier!!

I'm hoping to get a few productive BDs in before we leave (after the in-laws are gone), but I'm mostly intending the BD on the night when we get back home, which will hopefully be the day of the +ve OPK. I definitely have timing anxiety right now. :(
But we got the upgrade on the flight back! Phew. I'm happy because it feels like a blueprint for good things to follow :) (ie. a BD that become a BFP...pleeeeeeease!)

Lxb ~ Hurray for a lovely 4 day weekend and lots of BDing! Funny you say your bbs are sore, mine started to last night too! I plugged in future temps in FF and IF they rise tomorrow and Wed, then my cross hairs will show I Oed on Sunday. I am so ready to crawl back in to bed just to temp! You ladies were right, it is certainly habit forming!

Fire ~ Caught in the act by MIL! :argh: It would totally ruin the mood for me! Glad it didn't stop your DH though! Keep up the BD mojo and what a relief to get the upgraded flight :plane:

Zeri ~ I hope my DH keeps up this desire to have a baby. You know how an over achiever can get when they want something...I'd love for my DH to finally have his head in the game like I do! Bring it! :haha:

Ginger ~ Hope you are well. :hugs:

Oh Lxb ~ Shopping was a bear...honestly I think the lack of sleep delayed my O! I go because it is a nice time with the family. Between my brother and my sister, they saved over $1,000 (32" TVs for $97, Xbox for $150...). By the end of the 3 day shopping extravaganza I was willing to pay them that just to let me get some sleep! :haha:

I didn't need anything they had on sale...I really just went for the social environment. I <3 my family, but next year, please let me be nursing a LO so I cannot stay out all night! Please!

fire - EEkk to MIL catching you guys in action! did she just walk in?!?! I would be turned off too!! Upgraded flight~ all sounds great~! This cycle's eggy will be upgraded to a BABY~~~~ Ahh~~ :dust: :dust: :dust:

xoxo - :haha: yep~ we've warned you that temping is addicting~! but it's all for great reasons~ wow~ sounds like they've got great deals~!!! The last time I went shopping on black friday was probably 5+ years ago~ (i think) but sounded like you've spend some quality time with your family~ :thumbup:

Sending pink thoughts your way~~

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oooh, I'm happy for you guys with all the BD action! (Fire - yayyy for DH initiating some morning BD!) And a bit jealous too... I wish my DH was more like that. I think if he was taking maca it would help - but he seems to feel it's causing some kind of ache in his lower back. Will try to convince him again to take it. He's taking zinc every now and again but I don't know how much it's working yet. Sigh... the low libido thing is really stressing me out, in relation to TTC. It would be so much easier if things were better in that Department.

Fire: re- Clomid side effects, not sure yet. I've taken two pills so far. This morning I felt a little bit down... Not sure if it's the Clomid or thinking about work/ttc stress. I know it makes some women moody/emotional, but I've never really had any side effects from it in the past. It could be affecting me differently now though.

Anyhoo....I have a feeling we'll be having some Christmas bfps around here shortly!:dust:

zeri - sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down :( I know the feeling. It sucks not being able to influence a situation in the way that you want to.
Would your DH take other supplements instead of Maca? I understand him not wanting to take maca I think it is pretty strong and not for everyone....I can't take it myself...I got the runs (yikes) when I tried it. My DH is taking a bunch of other things which I think have also been really helpful - Ubiquinol, L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, Tribulus and a mens multi. I don't tell him what they are for - I just give him these massive piles of vitamins and say "take these, trust me they are good for you" and he says "okay mommy duck" and that's that. I don't love being called "mommy duck" but this is the one situation I'll put up with it and be bossy about it because I think they are really helping him. Or at least its helping me by making me think I am doing something :) hehehehehe. And maybe that's half the thing - I want to feel like I am somehow affecting this thing that seems slightly out of my control on many levels....whens the egg gonna drop? will he be in the mood? etc. etc.

xoxo - good work on getting your DH in the game!! That is exactly the spirit :) I love it! I totally think he'll send his competitive spermies out to do the job and they will get it done :) :)

lxb - so MIL was yelling out for DH outside our door while we were BD and then he called out to her to hang on or whatever but I think she thought that he said come in, and so she did (!!!!) I was already trying to cover up by that stage, but she clearly realized what was going on and shut the door pretty quick and go out after that. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! I get the heebee geebies thinking about it.

Sore boobs are def a good post ov sign :)

By next TG let's all be nursing LO's! I'd love an excuse not to fully participate in TG activities :) and that would be the best excuse ever!

I'm doing sperm meets egg visualizations before I got to bed these days :)

:dust:

Fire OMG! That's a triple EEEEEK and a double :dohh: I don't see how "hang on" and "come in" sound remotely similar! You poor thing! I love the effort you are putting into TTC. And what a good sport your DH is "Mommy Duck." Whatever we have to do to get them to play along!

Zeri ~ I really hope the Clomid does the trick for you. I've heard it can quickly have an effect on women's emotions, so maybe that's why you are feeling blue :shrug: You might have to throw seduction out the window and just tell your DH it's gO time :bunny:

Lxb ~ FX this is the BFP month! What fun name shall we call December? I have the tune "Santa Baby..." stuck in my head, but because I want Santa to bring me a healthy baby!

I played with my temps (plugged in the next 3 days) and IF they rise, then my O day was Sunday! That would mean I am 1dpo today...why do I want to go on to bed? :sleep:

zeri - agree with xoxo. perhaps it's some side effect from clomid? or it's just one of those days? hopefully it will be gone in no time so you can proceed to make a baby~!! :hugs:

fire - EEK!!!!!!!! MIL!! :growlmad: they hear what they want to hear~! that'll teach her a lesson to just not come into your room~! :haha: :wacko: <-- me just thinking about it~! :dohh: Mmm.. nice visualization~! I did that the other day too! Also placed one hand on my belly and another on my heart to hopefully tell it to turn into a healthy baby please~

xoxo - :haha: i have santa baby stuck in my head too!! hahaha.. how funny~ Here's to Santamber BFPs~! May our Hallmark moments come true~~ :drunk: :drunk:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Santamber BFPs! :drunk: Love it!

Edit: I just realized Lxb we are in our TWW! Yikes! Crossing fingers and toes!

Think Pink Ladies!

Yes you guys FX for your TWW!!

:wine:
actually no :wine: now :)

Hopefully if I can time everything right I'll be looking forward to joining you guys at the end of the week too :)

hey guys just read your Santa Baby posts! I love Santa Babies!
I mean kinda cheesy but SOOOOOO cute! :santa: :baby: oh there is no :santa: icon.

Also hand on the belly and heart. That is a beautiful gesture for the spirit baby. I'm gonna do that one too :) it's a good intention to make :)

Fire, we can use :xmas6: :baby: Looking forward to you being in the tww! Zeri and Ginger too!

:dust: to all!

And the visualizations are sweet...maybe I'll give it a go this evening.

Yay! Yes :xmas6: :baby:!!

I'm looking forward to joining you guys in the TWW!!

Right now I can't wait for the in-laws to leave. I seriously feel like I'll need to go out and celebrate once I get home, it's been torture week :)

Aww Fire, you deserve to celebrate...you need a t-shirt that says "I survived a week with my in-laws."

Wakey wakey ladies <~~~I cannot stalk your charts until you wake up :haha:

G'morning Zeri and Ginger! :dust:

:haha: you should as in-laws for that shirt for christmas fire~ :rofl:

xoxo - nice temp rise~~~~ I smell a crosshair soon.... as well as a bfp~!! :happydance:

C'mon Santamber~ :drunk:

TMI moment. I don't check CM...I confess I once did to see if AF was coming :blush: However, this morning after going wee, I wiped and I think I now know what EWCM is. My temp went up this morning, so O has already happened...should I BD today too? DH asked me this morning how my "pee-stick" looks, so I let him off the hook.

Thank you ladies for all of your advice. This is one wacky journey!

hmm.. I'd say BD! :thumbup: afterall.. dont think there's anything to lose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->