BD on day of positive OPK

Oh I have to get my FSH tested ASAP. But I'm already on CD5 today :( so I guess I'll wait until January to do this :(

Happy Christmas :dust: everyone!!!

Fire ~ Fxed your psychic's prediction for a January conception comes true! Come on New Year's baby!

Lxb ~ Your niece's cake looks so amazing! Def the work of a pro! And yay for a dip...isn't that usually a sign of Oing?

Ginger and Zeri ~ :wave: Hope you are well...thinking of you!

Hi girls, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Last week was busy with work and trying to catch the pre-Christmas tax-free sales, and then DH pretty much wrecked the car in an accident on Friday night.:wacko: :nope: :growlmad: Thankfully he was okay..but not having a car just makes things really inconvenient right now and adds to the financial stress we were really feeling - ugh!! Men!! I was so upset with him because I've warned him about his careless driving habits before, and he said I was just being a 'woman' and worrying too much. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: GRRRR!!!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. I really need to catch up!

xoxo - sounds like you had a tiring but good trip to NY! That view was Empire STate Building was gorgeous - I can only imagine what staying in that hotel must've been like! Jealous! How are you feeling these days? All the best for your scan this week!

lxb - did you O already?The last time I checked I know you were gearing up to O.... funny - last time you O'd arond Thanksgiving, and this time it'll be around Christmas, right? Hope you get some good BD in for that New Year's Baby! What treats are you baking for the holidays?

Fire - sorry your FSH (and HSG?) tests have to be pushed back. :-( You're on CD7 now? Where are you planning to be for the holidays? I can imagine all the travelling recently must be tiring...HUGS!

AFM - CD5 today. So we're pretty close again, cycle-wise, Fire. I might probably O around CD14-16. Nothing new for me this cycle as yet - except taking the CoQ10. Trying to work on getting regular BD as well. Re: temping - I did temp for months when ttc #1 so I know how helpful and obsessive it can be - :) - and it did tell me a lot about my cycles too. I'm not sure I really want to be bothered with having to do it every morning though...and I think I"m familiar enough with my cycles that I don't really feel I need to do it, and part of me feels like what's the sense of knowing more about my cycles when I'm not getting any BD anyway...hehe...Sigh! So we'll see. I will attach my chart for this cycle, though. Maybe after the holidays one of you girls can help me in understanding how to attach it?

Anyway, HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone!!! :xmas16:

Wanted to drop by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

:hugs:

Bring on 2013 BFPs!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

zeri - so sorry to hear about your DH's car accident :( thank goodness he's okay!

Yes our cycles are in sync!!!

I peed on my first CBFM stick this morning (I forgot to yesterday) it registered as low but there was a faint 2nd line on it, so I might be relying on OPK sticks instead of it this month. I guess I'll start peeing on the OPK's tomorrow (?) what do you guys think?

lxb - so excited for you +ve OPKs!!! You are gonna have a Santa Baby (Santa conceive!!)

xoxo- please breathe your preggy vibes all over us :)

Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!!

Sending you all loads of :dust: :dust:

:wave: ladies~~ Hope you all had a nice Christmas~ :hugs:

fire - it's weird sometimes grapefruit juice made me shrivel and one out of ~10 times I didnt' shrivel! I do try to chart cm and sometimes got confused! I think I've been having watery cm (but it looks cloudy -- not clear). I just put them as watery :shrug: but when approaching O time, I usually feel wet~ (guess grapefruit juice helped?) hehe... how are you feeling? Almost O time??

zeri - Eeek!! So sorry to hear about the accident!! :growlmad: @ dh for his careless driving habits!! Men!! Thankfully everyone's ok!! Have you talk to dh about timing bd?

xoxo - thanks for the compliment on my niece's cake! My niece absolutely loved it!! haha... she just kept staring at the cake! :haha: mission accomplished~! Whenever I look at the view from your room at ny.. it always amazes me! Ohh.. not to mention that pretty BFP chart you've shared!! :thumbup: and yay for multiple bathroom trips~~ :haha:

afm, I put in higher temp for the next 2 days... FF showed I Oed yesterday! So that makes me 1dpo today?! :dance:

Sending sticky vibes to you ladies~~

360 view of my niece's cake!! :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/xb211/image-3_zps71497ca1.gif

Just throwing out what is left of the 2012 :dust: out to you ladies!

Hope you all had a fab Christmas...now to gear up for New Years!

Fire ~ I read the two lines on the CBFM sticks are different than a regular OPK. One line is looking for LH, the other estrogen...not sure how accurate that is though :shrug:

Lxb ~ Yay for the TWW! Crossing fingers and toes! Time to start visualizing sperm meets eggy!

Zeri ~ Sorry about your DH's accident...I too am glad he is ok. You can show your appreciation for his safety by putting the moves on him! :bunny: (I'm just being playful...good luck getting the BDing in) Did you say you were doing Clomid again?

lxb - I LOVE that cake. Amazing amazing amazing.

Yay for 1dpo!! Did you get some good BP in during O? Are you going to BD again today/tomorrow?

So I can't find my thermometer!! Yes that's right I had it yesterday morning but today...nowhere to be found...I literally upturned the whole bed....and I think the pharmacy on the island has already closed so I can't temp today or tomorrow :( waaaaaa

Good thing I have zillions of OPK's and CBFM sticks to pee on...

Maybe I'll go pee on an OPK right now :)

xoxo when do you get your first scan?

Lxb ~ 3 days into your TWW...this time is going to go by quickly...it just HAS to!

Fire ~ No thermometer!?! WHAT! Haha. I can picture you turning the room upside down looking for it (kind of like my DH would do if he lost the remote!). I hope it has since turned up...you should be ovulating soon!

Zeri ~ Where are you in your cycle. Hope things are going well for you guys and you have the accident sorted out!

AFM ~ I went for my second scan today. HB was 161. I go for another scan on Jan 9th...about the time you ladies will be announcing your BFPs! Come on 2013...this has to be the lucky year!

:dust: Hope you all have great plans for New Years!

I got my +ve OPK this morning. So yikes now what?!
xoxo what days did you BD last month?
If I can only get one BD in when should I try for? Tonight? Or tomorrow? We're leaving Florida early Sunday so tomorrow would be our last chance before we go home and last time from experience DH didn't want to BD on the day that we arrived back home after travelling (I might have missed the eggy by that time anyway)....
I still can't find my thermometer - oh well :(

xoxo - yay for nice hb~!! :cloud9: Jan 9th is just around the corner~~ :dance:

fire - eek for no thermometer!!! it's like fish without water! :haha: Oo... +opk! I would say BD today!! AND tomorrow if you get a chance to~ :thumbup: C'mon spermies... time to attack eggy!!

Fire, I would say try to Bd tonight as well. You probably will O tomorrow - better to have the spermies waiting there to attack the eggy. Tomorrow could work too but might be a bit late. If tonight doesn't work I guess you could try for tomorrow and see if he's up to it. Hope you find your thermometer soon!

lxb- that's an awesomely beautiful cake!!! Wow!!! I would LOVE to get a cake like that.... :) You're so talented and creative!

xoxo - Yayyy for a great first scan!! :) How did you feel to see the baby on the screen?? Awww....I'm so excited for you guys. Grow, baby, grow!!

AFM - Still sorting out car matters....thanks for the good wishes. I'm on CD9 today, and just here drinking down some grapefruit juice. Yummm.... :-( Nothing much else going on. DH has been out a lot at nights (he's a DJ) and has been having a few drinks here and there. I'm kind of worried about the alcohol lowering his sperm count.... Really don't want any more negative variables in the mix right now, so I'm trying to encourage him to have something light, especially with the recent accident and all. Hope he takes i it to heart.

Did everyone have a good Christmas?

Fire ~ We BDed day of +ve and the two days after. For women who go for IUI, the Dr has them come in the day after their +ve for insemination. If you can, douse your DH with black maca and hit him up tonight and in the morning! If you only get tonight, use the lubricant and soft cup! FXed!

Lxb ~ Hehe, you said no thermometer is like a fish without water! :haha:

Zeri ~ How exciting of a job for your DH, makes sense why he would be too tired to BD though. As for drinking...I don't think the occasional cocktail or 2 is going to do any harm. Think of how many babies are made during wild drinking nights.

Fx ladies! Jan 2013 is the month for great news! Think Pink!

Zeri - it's so hard sometimes to corral DH's to do what we need them to do! Especially when their work situations are not always so conducive to BD or babymaking in general. But I guess we work with what we've got right? :)
I've been downing the grapefruit juice as well. DH really likes it so I've been giving it to him - hope it doesn't have a negative effect on spermies! I didn't look that one up yet. We have been going to the hot tub but only twice since we've been here so hopefully that's okay, but I have been noticing that DH has major night sweats and that's worrying me that it could be heating up the spermies too much so I started to make him sleep with only a sheet and he wakes up saying he's too cold. Poor guy he's getting tortured from all the angles.

xoxo - what is HB? Excited for Jan 9th.

hb = heartbeat

And put your DH through the ringer...you just need some loving these next couple of days, then he can stay in the hot tub and have all the night sweats he wants! :haha:

Ooooooooooooh HB=Heart Beat that is so cool!! Wow! How amazing :)

I just made DH BD - I used a soft cup to hold everything in and (warning tmi coming up) I had the biggest goop of EWCM ever that came out when I peed so I think the egg is hanging out in there waiting....just need the spermies to do their thing and swim swim swim like crazy :)

Fx Fire! Sounds promising! January will be the lucky month!

THINK PINK!

Hope everyone is ready for New Years!
https://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/champagne/graphics-champagne-588873.gif

Can't believe how quickly this year has gone!!!
Happy New Year. Mocktails all round I guess ;) hehehehe

Happy New Year :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

May 2013 be the best year yet~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back