• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BD on day of positive OPK

Ahhh!! Please test!!!!! Chart looks AWESOME!!

One shot wonders ACTIVATE!

Fire ~ Your temp looks perfect! I hope you get the HPTs first thing in the morning! Get your dixie cups ready...did I mention that unless you are a pee-sniper, you are going to want to pee in a cup? :haha: I impressed myself by hitting the FRER on the mark, wasn't going to push it with the Wondfo! Meanwhile, let the Wondfo sit in it for 20 seconds, then wait :coffee: Crossing fingers and toes!

Zeri ~ Fx for you too...or did I miss something? I've not been feeling 100% and my memory isn't as sharp as it usually is! :wacko:

Lxb ~ Ahhh hem. Where is the link to your FF? :jo: Have you...dare I say it, but have you taken a b-r-e-a-k from temping? :shrug:

I was so happy that my temp went up this morning! But as much as I want to give all the other one hit wonders hope in the world I think I might be getting excited for no reason because looked at my cycle last month and even tho FF says AF is due today - if this month follows last month then AF is actually not due until Wednesday/Thursday...so a high temp right now would make sense with a drop happening on Tuesday/Wednesday. Also I've been kind of conjested so the high temp could def be due to that. And AF def feels like she is around the corner I have all her uncles and aunties on my face - one in the corner of my eyebrow - is super ouchy. And I have a metallic taste in my mouth that I usually get about 2 days before AF.....

But I will :test: tomorrow when the HPT's arrive.

Problem is our mail doesn't get delivered until 3pm.....so do I dixie cup FMU and keep it until 3pm?? yikes.....what do you ladies think? Is old pee even effective?

Pee sniper made me LOL - Pee Snipers could be a chapter in our book.

Fire, I didn't have time to post yesterday (checked your chart from my Ipod) and was so excited to see your temps! Wow! I know you said you were congested...do you mean congested with cold or just congested? Did you put that in when you inputted the data? As for the myo.. your LP last month was 16 days but by 14 dpo your temps were already dropping, so this month looks a lot better than last month. I'm feeling really hopeful for you and looking forward to seeing your temp today!

'Pee sniper' made me laugh too! xoxo certainly has a way with words! Yes, I would pee in a cup - and I don't think you can hold FMU until the afternoon. I would just use the afternoon pee -At 15 dpo you should be able to see something even if it's not FMU.

My temps dropped this morning :( and it feels like AF is on her ugly way but I will :test: this afternoon when the peesticks arrive anyway

sending :dust:

fire - u're definitely not out yet! temp is still high for 16dpo! :dance:

:gun: STAY AWAY YOU WITCH!

:rofl: it definitely needs some aiming work! I've been pretty good at aiming for opk! :haha:

xoxo - yeah... I wanted to try to take a cycle off temping to see if it can help me 'relax' a little. As I always get anxious if i got a low temp (am i going to O??)... or pos-O temp.. (did i really O? temp is still low) :shrug:

Zeri - I think I'm just conjested hoping it's not a cold or flu my humidifier broke and I've had the heating on all day and night and it makes my skin and eyes dry but also stuffs up my nose :(

where are u at with your cycle right now?

Lxb you are still going to use opk's though right? Having a break from temping is good for a change and to relax or maybe you just do it at the end of your cycle like me so you can be all anxious and crazy too!!

yeah... where are you in your cycle? did you get any ewcm? or pos-O symptoms?

fire - I was going to skip opk too! But just too much to give up! :rofl: I'm such a control freak... and i ended up putting some opk sticks in my bag this morning. Still too early to test though... and def will do some temping in the tww~ :thumbup:

yay to crazy bunch! :dance:

I think I'm 5 dpo today. Not really sure. :shrug: Don't really have any post-O symptoms, and I stopped opking the day of my presumed O. So I really don't know... But maybe I'll test in another 5 days or so.

Fire, I don't think congestion by itself would make your temp high? Anyway, I hope not!`Looking forward to you testing later!

lxb - what day are you on now? Seems like your cycles are fairly regular, so just using opks sounds like a good idea. At least that'll give you some control, without making you too anxious/obsessy.

xoxo - how're you feeling today?

fire - i'm cd8 today (had to go to ff to check!) ... :haha: which is a nice thing to not know where you are in your cycle sometimes :shy: Had some lighting type pain on my right boob as I typed. strange. :dohh: back to smashing those boobs! hahaa...

Lxb I know that tracking cycles can be a bit stressful but there's something so cool about having all this information about our bodies - even tho I enjoyed my forced break from temping when I lost my thermometer in Australia I am kind of wishing now I had temp'ed because the I would have a cover line .....and more information:)

Xoxo how you feeling?

Zeri - yay for testing in 5 days :) that's probably when I should be testing as I really think ff got it wrong and AF is really due for me in 4 days time

weird... I've decided to pee on a opk! and it showed a smiley face!

cd8!! :wacko: sounds like a fluke to me~

Lxb~ Wild! Could you be ovulating this early? I'd get some BDing in just to be safe! And I don't blame you for taking a break from temping...hope it affords you the opportunity to relax this round!

Fire ~ Did I tell you FF was off on my ovulation by one day? It says I ovulated on a Sunday, when in fact I ovulated that Monday (the day after my +ve OPK). I guess it can be tricky to detect when temps are close around that time. Hoping your temp goes back up in the morning and you get your BFP!

Zeri ~ How are things with you? Where are you in your cycle?

AFM ~ Just taking things day by day...cannot believe she is the size of an olive! Did I tell you ladies my ta-ta's hurt and have become larger already? The elasticity in my shirts are screaming for relief...It will be hard to hide these puppies from friends!

Think Pink

:dust:

lxb - maybe you O twice in the month? I read that some women do....

xoxo - One of the reasons I can't wait to get my BFP is because for once in my life I want giant booooooooobies! I want cleavage without a push up bra and boobs that look like they are silicon but they aren't because they are REAL!!!

She's an olive!!! So cute!! A real tangible size now :) its awesome that just a little olive can give you boooooobies.

You confirmed your O with a scan at your Doc right so FF probably just looked at your temp and did a calculation based on that, so I wonder how common that is to O the day after the +ve OPK - I mean I think it makes sense. Plus if they do IUI the day after....so this month I am going to try and BD the day AFTER the +ve OPK instead of the day of...

lxb - try to get a BD in tomorrow too then!

It def looks like the girls got a lift :blush: If only they didn't hurt like heck! I understood as you progressed in your pregnancy your belly would prevent you from sleeping on your tummy, but for my boobs to prevent it...totally unexpected! I'll take it if it means things are progressing!

Cheers to BDing the day after the +ve! But you aren't out yet, so FXed!

xoxo - eeeeek the hurting bit is not fun :( sorry you are experiencing that. But yes definitely worth it to know that Olive is progressing :)

So sleeping on your side ends up being the only option during preg - I mean early days you can still sleep on your back....but then when the bump gets too big I heard that it becomes unsafe to sleep on your back because you can stop breathing or something....

lxb - you never peed on your HPT did you? Not that I want to start up these thoughts (got preg in sleep etc) but I did read that if you are preg the OPK can be +ve.
Anyway I'll be quite because that was probably a stupid thought I'll stop playing hack doctor..... I was just thinking if I was in your position if I got an early OPK wondering what it could mean....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->