Beach Bump Graduates!

I hope its Dood's,. she deserves to go now she was one of the first due. I dont think I will go naturally now so not wise to bet on me!

Who is coming up 38 weeks? Will be one of them!

mummy you have unwittingly just quoted Martin's wedding speech.... :dohh:

I reckons SB is going to go over and fool us all. (sorry!!)

Lol really? Haha

Ooh Wez, maybe you are a good contender, what with your supersoft cervix and all... :D

Oooh Wez- you're another one I think will pop soon! :)

I have this sinking feeling that I'm going to be last!- which technically could happen if I was 2 weeks late and everyone with a later due date went early....

Simmy was not his finest hour....

Oooh yes, Doods should be next. Then it's me, Claire, Britt, SB. then BB. Oh and BV on the 6th. She could be another quiet contender!

This is a great thread - don't know where I was to miss it until now? :wacko:
The front page is getting busy :happydance:

Lol, I hope I don't go over! I think I'd be here crying every day. I'm gonna do my best to get her out by Sunday. If I don't succeed, I'm going to go to my midwives and beg to be swept, or make them tell the baby it's time and do something magical to make her come. lol! I'm so done with pregnancy at this point and I can't stand every day having so much pain. I didn't know about this part - I thought all the pain was in labor, not in all the weeks leading up to it and then labor!

Did he say that he was taking a "punt" on you Linds :rofl:

He was talking about when we met and said basically that he wasn't going to go out with me but his mate talked him into it so he thought why not, i'll take a punt..... :dohh:

this is an awesome follow on thread :) and thank you for including me and Charlie xxxxx

We've said it once, we'll say it again. Once a beach bump, always a beach bump! xxx

:) i know and i love that :) i woul have been 39 weeks this coming sunday...xxx

I would quite like to be next if every one wouldnt mind stepping aside? lol. xx

I'd gladly step aside, though I'm not really a next contender. I can't have mine arrive at the minute as I'm off to spend a few nights at my parents which is ages away from my hospital so I do not want to be caught out! Don't think I'm in any danger though as the head isn't fully engaged yet!

Love it! You are def before me as I still have weeks to go plus I have no symptoms.... Boo....

We are having a run of babies at the moment! I log on waiting to see if anyone else has a date set or had their baby overnight!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->