Beanies 2 Babies January 2012

LOL! i just got a call back from the nurse, my hcg is 12000.. which would account for me wanting to vomit all day long. UGH. They want it to be 24000 by Friday when I go to get more bloodwork. According to my calculations, it is more than doubling every 24 hours. So that's pretty good :)

As long as my levels are still rising high, they aren't too concerned. BUT I AM!

In the majority of pregnancies, a sac should be visible when levels exceed 2,000. A yolk sac is commonly seen in normal pregnancies once hCG tops 2,500; an embryonic pole is expected at 5,000; and a heartbeat is seen in the majority of normal pregnancies when levels reach 10,000. (something i found online). They just think I am still kind of early and the woman who did the ultrasound wasn't a trained tech.. she was a midwife.. So I am staying positive as possible. My levels are rising good, so I'm happy.

Is your little girl feeling better asib?

Thats brilliant News Caite! When is your next scan?? I wish I knew my levels! ?!?! Anyway, yes my little girl is better..she gave me her germs and I feel like rubbish..lol...So glad for your news doll! :hugs:

Don't you love those germs! :p

My scan is June 9th. :) Feel better!

Oh my...it seems so silent here...missing you all, ladies :cry: Just an update from my end, I am still waiting for my O :shrug: Day 24........!!!!!!! uff...

Hope to hear some good news from you all and loads of STICKY :babydust: ... hugs

Kausha

It is very quiet. :( It's sad. Skav, you will have your sticky bean soon! :)

I'm Back Ladies!!
Last week I was battling a nasty cold but now I'm fully recovered. :dance:

As of Friday my symptoms have kicked up a notch.
I went from feeling great to EXHAUSTED all Day and major spurts of really bad nausea.
ha ha..So some what happy to say that I finally feel pregnant. :sick:

My scan is on Friday 6/3, and I’m keeping my fingers XX that it all goes well.

How are all you girls doing?

SKav: how fustrated you must be waiting for O :hugs: :dust:

Caite, Asib … Anyone see baby on a scan yet???

Hi ladies miss you all..Becca, good luck on your first scan! Mine will be tomorrow 6/01. Nervously excited! How is everyone doing? Caite?:hugs::shrug:

Hey Becca and Asib! Nice to see you back :)

Oh my I know you guys are excited about your scans!!! Mine is June 8th now, they will not do any sooner. My nerves are on edge, my hcg hasn't risen enough. It only went to 16900 after 2 days. They are saying a possible miscarriage. I am happy the levels are going up. Grr. Doctors stink. Can't wait to see ultrasound pics!!! :) hearts and hugs to all of you :D

Caite I admire your strong, positive attitude and your ability to remain calm..I would be freaking out and losing my mind until I knew for sure what was happening...I am fxd for you to have a good outcome on the 8th..June 8th is my daughter's bday so you will be blessed!! :hugs::hugs:

Oh don't think I'm all that and a bag of chips (LOL!) I had my good cry, I am nervous, but I refuse to believe that after trying SO long for a baby, that something is wrong. They will have to prove to me there is no baby and no heartbeat. I will be waiting until at least 9-10 weeks if I have to get a d&c just to be on the safe side.. things can happen. and maybe the baby is hiding! :p Peek a boo at a very early age! My whole church is praying for us lol. They want a baby too! :p June 29th is my son's birthday. Praying for blessings on your sweet little girl's birthday. Thanks. :)

caite I imagine you must be on pins and needles and very anxious..I am glad you have your church praying for you! I hear there is power in prayer! :hugs::flower: I am thinking of you sweetie..I really am..I think maybe a peek a boo is what is going on!:hugs:

Caite, I admire you for your strength and perseverance!!!
I have a good feeling :hugs:

Asib- take a photo of the baby scan :hugs:

BECCA! I will defo take photos sweetie! I am super excited yet sooo nervous! AHHHH,,,6 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES left before I GO! :happydance::hugs:

I feel the same way, my scan is on Friday and I’m so nervous.
I worry about every ouch and just want to make sure baby is where it’s suppose to be.

GL, I will be thinking about you!!!!

aww thanks becca and I will be thinking of you! GL..Cannot wait til Friday!:hugs:

Whew. I had a long night and day today. spotting yesterday, so I went to the local ER. they did tests, only to tell me that my baby is ok, I had a twin in my tube, a cyst in my ovary, and a hemmorhage in my uterus. Ok. So I freaked out. I was told to see my regular doctor today and they'd keep an eye on me. So I went in, they couldnt get ANY info from the local hospital, so they ran ALL the same tests and did a complete ultrasound ( I saw my bean and have a picture!!!!) According to the ultrasound I'm 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Well, the super great news is, I'm not miscarrying (although we aren't out of the woods yet). I do NOT have a twin in the tube. I DO have a cyst in my ovary. But they aren't worried. And I do have a small hemorrhage, that they are so not worried about. SO I am so stinking glad. :) I will work on getting these pics up.. after a nap. LOL. can't wait to see your pics too ladies! :D :hugs:

sad and cant stop crying..no baby in sight just an empty sac..they will not do an hcg unless there is still no baby showing on june 15th. the scan lady aaud if it qas a blighted ovum (sac but no bany), the sac would be a lot larger?! she said this is normal and im prob only 5 weeks my last period was april 13 th but I ovulated close to may 1st. the latest I ever ovulated in any cycle. would that make a diff in weeks preg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->