• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

mmm curry :) Well done on they healthy choice Lisa, I think that is the real test of a diet when you have to eat out with other people.

1.7kg is just over 3.5kg, 5.3kg is 12ish pounds. I'm starting to notice the weight going down on my tummy, thats the bit that goes 1st for me, my bum/leg and arm chub is much harder to shift!

Håkan is doing really well too ,he's lost 7.2kg (16ish pounds) it's very unfair, he eats more than me, weighs less than me I'm breastfeeding and he still looses more than me!:growlmad:

Wow 12lb is amazing!! :) blooming Men!! We have men at SW who dont even need to try and it falls off them!

Emmy have you tried the donner meat recipe. It tastes like donner meat, its yummy!!
Even David likes it. We have it on treat night with pitta bread. It tastes like a treat and the pittas are alot of syns but not as much as a proper takeaway.
500g lean lamb mince
1 tsp of dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried italian herbs
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp salt & ground pepper

Mix them all together and mould into a loaf shape. Put on baking tray and cook on 180 for 1hr 20 mins :)

ooohhhh I might have to try that tomorrow night :) I've been itching for something treat wise as I think af is around the corner (sore boobs and quite bloated too, typical for my first week back on sw lol)

Lovie - good loss!

Lisa- I bet for a whole week, you could lose 2lbs.

I wrote down that Mince Lamb recipe, I bet the hubby will love it.

I forgot to weigh in Monday but I did weigh in today and Lost another 4 pounds!
My total is 19 pounds so far. I'm so happy. The food has been the most of it, I rarely get into the gym as much as I'd like. I did do a swim class, I don't mind the swim suit as much, most people only stare at my hair or my tattoes so it takes away from them looking at my pudge.

Well done on the 4lbs Pink. It makes me think my 2 a week is very doable :)

Might have to dye my hair before i go to the swimming baths then lol xx

Pinkee that's a brilliant loss, well done :happydance:

Lisa, what colour are you thinking? I'm wanting to get mine done before we go to turkey in June and I'm at a total loss lol

Hope everyone has a great day today xx

I have to do Xanders swimming lesson a lot now, so I have to use a communal changing room an then parade my fat ass through the line of parents/grandparents watching the lesson. Not the most fun I've ever had but once we're in the water all focus is on the babies so it's not too bad. Plus I just refuse to feel bad or make apologies for myself. They don't hard to look at me!

Cheese on toast for brekkie today (I had some cherries beforehand so I got some superfree in), it actually feels really naughty yet it's good as I used my hexa and hexb for the day on it :)

Not sure what to do for lunch to be honest, am just thinking of taking some snacks down to mum's - apple, tangerine, banana, special k crisps (4 syns) and a chewy delight bar (5 syns). There's nothing I really fancy rustling up for lunch today and at least this way I can pick as and when I want to :D

I'm going to see if I can find my thermometer and maybe start temping again just to try and figure things out cycle wise. I think we're ntnp for the next 4 months and then when we get to turkey really start going for it, I'm just hoping we get lucky before christmas because in the new year that's when we'll be going back to the dr if nothing has happened :(

I have to do Xanders swimming lesson a lot now, so I have to use a communal changing room an then parade my fat ass through the line of parents/grandparents watching the lesson. Not the most fun I've ever had but once we're in the water all focus is on the babies so it's not too bad. Plus I just refuse to feel bad or make apologies for myself. They don't hard to look at me!

Pix, the bit I've bolded, is a fantastic attitude to have :hugs:

Good for you pix! I should follow your lead :)

Well done on the 4 pound loss pinkee:happydance: 19 pounds total is fantastic! Do you feel the difference?

I really hope you get a bfp before christmas emmy, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys:hugs: Did chris have tests the last time you went?

I had gained a kg overnight, bloody treat night! Oh well, I have all week to loose it!

I'm really hungry this evening and I only have 4 points left :(

Is fruit free points Lovie? You could snack on that if that's the case.

It was only me who got tested last time we went, which was quite a while ago now, so I think it would be a case of us both getting the works.

Oddly enough it looks like my body is trying to ovulate at the moment, my cervix is definitely open (which I've never noticed before) and yesterday and today I've had ewcm. Typical I bought 2 frers this morning because I thought af was due in 4-5 days and wanted to figure out if I needed to stock up on ovulation tests, pads and tampons :rofl:

Grrrr really annoyed with MIL! She txt me yesterday saying she would make tea and it was chicken, potato and veg so i thought that will be fine on SW as its lots of free food. I get home from work and its roast potatoes and aunt bessies roasted parsnips! Very much not SW! She is doing the plan too so i cant understand why she made that. I am trying to be good at the min but was hungry and couldnt be bothered making anything else so had it. I cant imagine it will effect things that much but its the point of it. Every day this week i made something lovely and SW friendly. The one dayshe cooks and its just easy ready made crap. I mean dont get me wrong it tasted good but was not SW friendly :( looks like i am going to be chief cook from now on which both myself and MIL are quite happy with.

Back on plan today and they are off to chester for the night tonight so we have the house to ourselves this weekend :) xx

Oh no, I'd have been so frustrated, so definitely understand why you were annoyed Lisa. You've been making a big effort this week, hopefully that won't spoilt by last night's meal

:happydance: hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy having the space to yourselves xx

I'm trying a green day today, had a bit of a slip up as I grabbed a toffee crisp (11 syns!), but I'm still within my syn allowance so am not too worried.

Food is looking a little like this at the moment

Brekkie - grapes, cherries and a special k bar (hexb)
Snack - toffee crisp (11 syns)
Lunch - cheese (hexa) and mushroom omlette
Dinner - batchelors savoury rice with tomato and cucumber
Snack - dairylea (hexa) on toast (hexb) followed by frozen fruit, yoghurt and 1 meringue nest (2.5 syns)

I'm off to search for some books to add to a wishlist ready to start downloading to my kindle for turkey, I want lots of options as I'm sure I will easily get through them as we plan on lots of relaxation around the pool :happydance:

Ooohhhh and I've just persuaded Chris to kind of do a mini sponsor for me :winkwink:

Every 7lbs I lose, he's said he will put £10 into my pot of dreams for me to save up for when we eventually need to buy a travel system :happydance:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41grKHqRkGL._SY300_.jpg

What a fab way to keep motivated Emmy :) I think im gonna make David buy me a whole new wardrobe when i get to target lol

I often think about how much money ill spend on clothes if i ever managed to lose weight an be thinner! There is sooo much stuff i look at and love but would never buy coz of my size. I would be sooo skint! haha xx

:rofl: I know what you mean, I'm constantly looking at clothes and desperate to buy things lol, my whole wardrobe is so frumpy at the moment :dohh:

How frustrating Lisa! The food does sound really yum, but like you say not on plan, so not ideal!

I love your pot of dreams idea emmy :) Great plan to save up for the travel system you want, when I was pregnant I thought prams a waste of money but you use them every day, definatly worth splashing out in my opinion!

We went to Håkan's aunt and uncle for dinner today, it was taccos so I just had the taco mince filling and all the veg, it was yummy, although I didn't count the points, just said it was the rest of the points I had left from the day.

It is Elvin's 1st birthday tomorrow (well it is his party, his party with his friends was cancelled because he was sick so this is his 13.5 month party:haha:) I must resist cake.......

Awww Lovie, hope Elvin has a lovely party today.

How's everyone else's weekend going?

I've just counted and after tomorrow, I have 18 weigh in days until the week that we fly to turkey (though I might squeeze another on in on the saturday morning before we go to cheshire).

I'm not going to be setting myself an official challenge as I tend to buckle under them, but I would love to really knuckle down and get 2 stone gone by the time we go.

Excited is a bit of an understatement, I can't wait to be on a lilo floating around this pool

https://youtu.be/nQfOSbVeDLA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->