• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

Sounds like you had a good day foodwise Emmy and it sounded yummy too although i think you should have more than grapes for brekkie. Have u got an actifry Emmy? I was always sceptical about spending money on something i can do with equipment i already have, but OMG the chips i an actifry are awesome.

Dont worry about falling off the diet wagon 4Mag. Like pix said at the mo its all about getting all the right stuff. Plus as long as you pick yourself up and crack on the day after then you should be fine :)

OMG lovie im sooo excited for you :happydance: ooo im glad we have another wedding to talk about. Where are you getting married? Well done on the weightloss so far, lets hope you get to 1kg but if not dont worry about it. A loss is a loss and you are doing so well.
Also i have tattoos and ive had my eyebrows threaded and send me for a tattoo anyday!! Threading is evil!! Why prolong the pain when waxing is done in seconds!!

How did the weigh in go yesterday pinkee?

As for me i think i have turned my week around, ive been super good! Ive also had some scrummy meals which is always a bonus. Sausage egg and chips last night, and
I made a pasta dish for dinner today and we had meatballs and tagliatelle for tea which was absolutely lovely!! xxx

It was about half a punnet of grapes lol, I couldn't eat anymore

That's brilliant that you've been ables to turn your week around Lisa, well done on the hard work :D

I brushed coconut oil on mahi mahi and encrusted it with macadamian nuts and broiled it. We had an apple honey salad and baked asparugus.:happydance:
It was good!

:happydance: that sounds delicious Pinkee :D

Lisa, yeah we got an actifry about a month ago. The chips we get out of it are amazing :yipee: so much better than the sw chips I used to do in the oven :dohh:

I've spent the last hour sorting out the front room and I think I finally have it how I want (with plenty of room to put any possible baby stuff that we will need to get in the future), just need to work on getting the kitchen sorted next :rofl:

Thanks for all the wedding congratulations :) We are having a really casual wedding, we are getting married at the town hall and then we have hired a barn for an evening buffet and we will have some dancing later on :)

Pinkee your meals sound like you live in a restraunt! It's making me hungry ;)

Well done on turning your week around lisa, I think it is really hard when you have had a couple of days where you don't stick to the diet to go back to it, usually I just think oh well, might as well eat rubish for the rest of the week!

Have you tried frozen grapes emmy? They are like mini ice lollies :)

I had a chat with a counselor today about some of my anxieties, it was great to talk about things but it's left me feeling a bit drained and emotional, I feel like buying a take away pizza and bottle of wine but I am being good and sticking to the diet, I bought some more 1 point twister icecreams they will have to do as my treat!

Weigh in tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed for a kg loss :)

Ooohhhh I love frozen grapes Lovie, they're so refreshing :D

:hugs: sorry you're feeling a bit drained lovie, but massive well done coming from me for sticking to your food plan :hugs:

I'm having a panicky afternoon. I've just found out that they're definitely getting rid of the consultant led maternity services at our local hospital, so my only options hospital wise are 3 different hospitals that are between 1.5-2 hrs away roughly :nope: Not sure how it works, whether I can choose any consultant led unit or if I have to inform the hospital first :wacko:

I know I don't need to be worrying yet, but I'm seriously freaked out about having to travel so far in pain :(

Don't panic Emmy, you might end up like me, I had to travel 30-40 mins but we went in whilst my contractions were still 10-15 mins apart so I ony actually had 1 in the car :) I am sure they have a plan for things like that like to tell you to come in earlier than if the hospital was around the corner.

What are the consultant led guidelines like where you are?:hugs:

I'm googling for that right now lovie, but not sure what I should be searching for.

Our local hospital is 30 minutes away, and then from there it's another 1.5 hours (dependant on how fast Chris drives and on traffic) to the next nearest hospital in Carmarthen (which I think is the one that our Dr's surgery will have admitting privileges to), but then it's just as easy with an almost 2 hour journey to head to Wrexham or Shrewsbury, but I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to choose one of those hospitals :blush:

They could possibly have you sleep on one of the wards around your due date as you are such a long way away, don't worry hun, I'm sure they are used to those sorts of situations. You never know, you might not need consultant led care! :flower:

Emmy you may not need consultant led care. I'm still in the overweight / obese category on the BMI scale. I'm having midwife led care at my local community centre and I'm having a home birth.

keep working hard hunny and you wont need any extra help :) xxxx

I'd probably aim for a hospital with both the consultant and midwife led units (I think the Carmarthen hospital has this) so that if I did need any extra help then it wouldn't be a 1.5 hour ambulance ride.

I think I'm finding it upsetting because it means when we do have a baby we're going to be so isolated during labour as my mum won't be able to come to the hospital (it's too far for her to travel with her disabilities and needing oxygen etc), whereas if we could have gone for the local hospital she could have popped in after I'd had the baby.

I feel so stupid babbling away like this, I'm not even pregnant yet and no guarantee that I ever will be, so I shouldn't really be thinking about stuff like this yet.

Sorry you are suffering a bit with your anxieties at the mo lovie :( stay strong and away from the pizza. Twister lollies sound like a fab treat tho.

Aww Emmy that sucks but like others have said there will be alternatives and plans put in place for people who live far away.

Well it was weigh in tonight and i lost 1.5lbs :happydance: Im very happy with that coz all i was expecting was a maintain. Im on it now though, and fully intend on having a good week. I go on holiday in 12 weeks and im hoping to lose 2 stone between now and then, which is a little over 2lbs a week. Doable?
I think i can do it because when i actually stick to it the weight seems to cone off easy..... Just need to learn to stick to it :dohh: xx

Great loss Lisa!:happydance::happydance: 2 pounds a week is definatly doable :)

I think they like to get you in and out in the uk when your in having a baby (as long as there is nothing they want to keep an eye on) so you probably will still be able to spend the first few days with your family :)

I'm a little bit adicted to the biggest looser, we have watched 3 series on youtube, it's amazing how much weight they loose!

I keep intending to go swimming with Elvin and Håkan but I feel so shy about my chub. I'm not even sure if my swimming costume fits anymore:blush:

I feel the same about swimming lovie. We went quite alot between 3-6 months but i would feel too self conscious going now :( xx

Lisa that's a fantastic loss :D stick at it and I'm sure you'll get to your little goal by the time you go away

:hugs: for both Lisa and Lovie, I hate, hate, hate wearing a swimming costume. Just an idea though, could a pair of men's swimshorts work and a tankini top so that you're not too self conscious? that's what I do anytime we go away :)

So it looks like Carmarthen is going to be our hospital of choice, it has both a consultant and midwife unit, so I could try labour in the midwife unit and if I needed anything else the consultants/anaesthetists are always on hand in the same building :)

It looks like a 1hr and 47 minute drive, but I do think it will take a little longer because Chris will probably be a nervous wreck. So I'm going to see about getting a tens machine in case I need it.

So I feel a bit better today, kind of relieved that I've made the decision. But this is the distance we're looking at. The 1 hr 40 minutes is along the backroads and I'd be way too nervous :rofl: so the main roads it is

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/4d7a9bef42887b8acd4d715a9722b038_zps2f78e83c.jpg

Back to food for today, going to really go for it

Brekkie- banana on choc philadelphia on toast (hexb and 2 syns as am only having 15g of philadelphia) followed by some cherries for my superfreee
Lunch - cheese and mushroom omlette (hexa)
Snack - tangerine
Dinner - garlic and herb chicken chunks with salad
Snack - graze popcorn (6syns) and a special k chewy bar (5 syns)

13 syns for today :)

The shorts+tankini is a great idea! Thanks for that :)

I think chris might be tempted to drive a little faster when the time comes emmy ;)

I weighed in today and I lost 1.7 kg, I'm really happy :) Total of 5.3 since january.

We went out to our local restaurant to spend some of our weekly points, I had half a pizza with elvin (he didn't eat any pizza just the salad strange boy) the pizza didn't taste great, just like oil, I think my tastes have changed and now I am used ot low fat things high fat food tastes wrong. I don't think we will be doing that again, it just doesn't seem worth 25 points.

:rofl: as long as he doesn't drive like a mad man lol

I find that with some foods. We had a chinese takeaway on new years eve and it just didn't taste right, was really greasy too. It's weird how our tastes in things change when we make changes to our diets

Well done on your loss though Lovie, that's absolutely brilliant :happydance:

I find i can taste the fat more on oily foods now, especially things like fish and chips. It always leave a nasty taste in my mouth.

Well done on the weightloss Lovie. How much is that in lbs?

I have ha another good day. We usually order from a local takeaway on a thursday for lunch at work. I do the order and decided against my usual chicken tikka wrap and chips and instead had a jacket potato & cottage cheese :) feeling very please with myself. My SW Curry is currently simmering away waiting for my SW chips to cook xxx

Brilliant day Lisa :D I definitely think you deserve to feel pleased with yourself, that was a really good decision to make xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->