Bellys to Bumps

Good plan! But I shall firmly cross my fingers for you!

xxx

omg it only took her 6 days to get pregnant why oh why do i watch it!!!! makes me cry and sad happy for them but just so sad for us ladies but sure ill be back next week, biggest losser the obem what a monday x night all

Tarkwa, 4magpies & foxybaby - Yes I 'm watching obem, was crying when that other girl gave birth, just torturing myself!!!

This couple started new years eve and was preg by 6th Jan!!!! wtf!!!

The thing that lets me doen is sweet stuff definatly chocolate.

lovetobeamummy - Yes I hope thats positive for you too!

How is it even possible to start trying and get a result in 7 days? How sensitive was her test?!?! I'm glad that they didn't have to go through what we're going through - I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Our time will come - the best things come to those who wait.
And thanks to everyone for today - my first time posting; you've all made me feel really welcome :thumbup:!
xxx

P.S. hope my new signature looks ok!

Our time will come - the best things come to those who wait.
And thanks to everyone for today - my first time posting; you've all made me feel really welcome :thumbup:!
xxx

P.S. hope my new signature looks ok!

:happydance:Your siggie looks fab and well done on losing 18 pounds already!
(I've lost 5 but I only started a week ago :))

Well I did a little workout today because I was so tired...I don't even know why I'm up but I wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing! I'll try to get on more tomorrow night and really read and catch up!

Well I've had my weigh in, and..... I've lost 4lb woo hoo! I've now lost half a stone in the last 2 weeks. I'm very pleased with my little self. xx

Well done Heather thats a fab weightloss!! xx

Thats awesome!!! FX'd I can join you with the 4lbs tonight!!

xxx

Well done on the weight loss love2bamummy, and good luck for tonight 4magpies (and tomorrow with FS)!
Thanks Traskey, and well done on your weight loss too! I'm hoping when I post my weight next week I will have lost a few lbs too!

Fat club night is wednesday night for me. I'm quite looking forward to it this week as i have tried to be good :) xx

You cervix checking Girls made me giggle!

Tarkwa - Unsure which is ur new ticker but I like them all, well done on your weight loss x

4magpies/love2bamummy - Well Done on your weight losses!! x

I started blubbing when the 1st couple had theirs in the water and the father started crying. I hope my labour will go like hers, she was so controlled and quick :thumbup:

I'm really confused today. I've been having EWCM for about a week, but my CBM has had low fertility all week-even yesterday which is when I would normally OV (when it actually happens lol), but it was on high today and its day 18. Do you think it just maybe a late OV? This is also the 1st month I've been taking the Metformin faithfully without skipping. Maybe that's balanced my hormones and my ovaries are kicking it up a notch :shrug:

Sat at my desk munching chicken breast mini fillets! I also have loads of fresh fruit as Co-op has all the nice stuff on half price-I have blackberries, raspberries, strawberries & mandarins. All syn free on Slimming World.

I think your gonna o late honey!

I vary between CD15 and CD18!

I had roast beef on its own and a mullerlight for lunch as I had to nip down the motorway and pick some parts up for my broken car!!

xxx

Hey Foxybabyhg3, I blubbed throughout! :cry: With the first couple I thought she was quite calm about the whole thing, and then she started screaming!!!
And re your EWCM; you're really lucky to have it for a whole week! I only have a day of it :(. And when I was using my CBFM it always linked in with a high or peak a day after or so, so I reckon that you will probably just be O'ing later this cycle. Drugs play a part so that may be the reason why if you usually O around a specific point in your cycle. My O'ing (peaks) varied from around CD15-18, but now I'm on clomid I think it might have happened earlier (I take on CD2-6) like CD13/14 (all I'm going on is my EWCM).
Anyway, best of luck hun this cycle and have fun :sex:.
Have just had leek and pot soup for lunch with a small helping of croutons - feeling really good! Well done us for being so controlled!
xxx

Thank you ladies, I appreciate all your comments. This thread is going really well!

I've had WW Hearty Veg soup and 4 wholegrain ryvitas, (even if they did look like the lining of a budgie cage covered in Trill! lol mmm) and 1/2 tin of peaches for afters! Yum!

H xx

ooo i know i do slimming world but i do LOVE WW ocean Pie mmmm yummy!!! lol

Just thought i would share that with you all haha xx

So, I've just been to the doctors (GP) and thought I would update you. The main reason I went was actually to check my head (not literally :wacko:) - I hit it on the sideboard on Saturday night and the swelling hadn't gone down. That's all fine, but whilst I was there I asked about those pills that dissolve your fat after a meal (I think the ones on sale to the public are called alli). She was a bit surprised I wasn't prescribed metformin (even though I'm not PCOS) by the FS (something I will ask at my next appt) but prescribed me orlistat 120mg anyway.
Not sure whether to take it or not to be honest? Is my weight loss going ok on it's own, or should I show them how serious I am about losing weight to be a mummy? :shrug: Quite confused right now about what I should do. Plus I ended up blubbing :cry: when she talked about the lead consultant at my clinic (I hate him for making me feel so small about my weight) so am feeling a little low right now.
xxx

Tarkwa, Ive had orlistat before, and it wasn't very nice, BUT a lady I used to work with got on fab with it, So it might be worth a try. Even though your doing fab on your own, if it can help you loose even an extra 1/2lb a week then that's even better!
xxxx

Love2bamummy, WOO HOO!! Well done you, thats a fab loss! xxx

I bought some alli and they are still sat in the box. I didnt see any difference but then again I dont each that much fat!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"