Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

So in the next few days we could have more joining us over in our threat wooooo come on bfps :happydance:

Possibly :)
O was late this month, so assume AF will come tomorrow (and according to FF)

Yipee for the scan Amy and thanks Maria for uploading it and remembering correctly all our dpo status. :)

I had been to Walmart yesterday. Passed by the pregnancy tests but didn't feel like buying any. Seriously I don't want to test early. I would probably test after missed AF. If AF arrives then there is always next cycle.

Woohoo its all so exciting isnt it..... I want us all to be preggo at the same time

You ladies will be, ill probably catch as you're all getting to hatch! Lol

When you do your sig, go onto 'preview signiture' before saving it, then you can delete the rest of the writing that you don't need, as Maria said if you click your ticker it works :)

Alright...day 3 of testing and still BFP ;)
Can I officially join 'da club' lol

So glad I have you girls! Dh still hasn't said one word to me...

Seems like DH is being a tad childish Hun, it does kinda take two to make a baby!

Girl I hear ya! But of course when blame is to be had...lay it at someone else's feet ;)
I'll take full responsibility for this little life, God wouldn't have given the doodle bug to me otherwise :)

So thats three of us now then....... come on the rest of ya we neeeeed to be in this together:happydance:

MsB: Just go poke your DH in the eye and tell him to grow up!

Just had to take my belly bar out. It's hurting already. Don't actually think I'll be able to hide this for very long. Good job winter's on his way, time for baggy hoodies!

I'm hoping here too. I actually can't wait to have sore nipples this month now that I know it means I'm ovulating! :wacko:.Gonna jump hubby big time when I feel it hahaha :winkwink:

Love you girls! Its going to happen for you!
Don't get overwhelmed...just have fun :)

Doc said no bloot test needed...I guess 7tests were enough lol
Appt Nov 4...3 more weeks...:p

Maybe my insistent willing you to join us will help you conceive haha you never know:winkwink:

I am already a chubster so hiding it is easier for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"