Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Maybe my insistent willing you to join us will help you conceive haha you never know:winkwink:

I am already a chubster so hiding it is easier for me lol

Haha noodles! I sure hope it helps us conceive!!!! Lol

Laura- boo for CD1. Even knowing it was coming due to temp last cycle, it sucked when it hit for real.

I'm not gonna temp again this cycle, knowing it was coming, I got disappointed earlier and then again when it hit. :dohh: just gonna go back to NTNP. With a little extra BD during what I think is Ov time lol

I honestly can't stop thinking about school. I can't wait for the school to open so I can call and make an appt. lol

FX for this cycle Laura.

I'm not the skinniest of people. I still have my baby fat from Chloe but it's noticeable.

Thanks Lindsay, without temping I won't even know if I have ovd so if we want to be in with a chance of at least knowing when AF is due I need to temp. There's no tell tale signs anymore. I was kinda glad she hit me, at least we can get on with it now, nothing worse than a TWW knowing you're not pregnant!!

Anyways this is the bump thread so talk should of babies not periods! Lol

I think all prego ladies should takes. Weekly bump pic starting at week since and post it so we can watch you all grow and wish it was us! :haha:

Tough! Post um :p we need to touch a baby bump for good luck!

I wont be sending no bump pics..... its pure tub maybe when im a big ol preggo woman I might haha

I doubt that Hun!! I'm a uk 18 and still took a weekly pic! I looked forward to it, it marked another week of pregnancy :)

Oh my goodness- that is one of the things I am sooooo looking forward to! I can't wait to take bump pics! I've met some of the most adorable preggo ladies! I hope I look that cute when it's my turn. Plus hubby is a photographer- so I'm sure he will come up with some creative to present a time lapse of it!! Lol

And yes I agree with Laura- we need bump pics on here ASAP!!! Lol I'm sure you all look adorable! <3

I'll post my last bump pic with C. I would post my last bump pic with E but I can't get to that pic.

This was taken at 38 weeks, I went into labour 4 days later.

Attachments

• attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Cute!!

I'll do a photomontage of some of my bumps pics when I get chance :)

Have you're two bumps been very different hun?

Aww bump pic! So cute!!
Laura- I def wanna see that montage you are talking about!

Love the bump :)

Keeping the news to myself is eating me alive lol...first the 2ww not this?!?!? Haha! :)
I will have to say I haven't had a tremendous amount of symptoms. Fatigue and bloat oh and let's not forget constipation. What king of symptoms did you ha e at four weeks

The same as you're having now. My MS only started 2 days ago and boy do I feel like crap today. The thought/smell of food makes me want to vomit. I have to feed my youngest her lunch soon and I'm not looking forward to that. Yucky baby food :sick:

OK...then I'm not going to worry. I read all of these things like is you're not sick the pregnancy isn't healthy and I freak out. But I'm taking this 'feeling fine' as a blessing cause I'm sure its around the corner.
Hope you feel better sweets!

With my first 2, I had no MS what so ever. So that 'no sickness = unhealthy pregnancy' is rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->