Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

I only had the bloating and fatigue then a couple weeks later I started gagging on my toothbrush but wasn't actually sick until the morning of my 20wk scan! Take it as a blessing Hun!

Maria I hope you're feeling better today chicken, :hugs:

Dopplers? Will any of you be getting/renting one if so what gestation? :)

I found Oscar's HB at about 11wks but I didn't get my Doppler until then anyways! My friend has it ATM and we were going to keep pregnancy number 2 (when it happens!) quiet until the scan but I'll want my Doppler around 9wks! So how do I ask for it back without her knowing?! Can only hope she gives it back before then :haha:

I haven't been sick once..... not a drop! I got myself all panicked had an early can and everything is fine

I think it just depends because I had it every morning with my girls

I have a doppler already. Got it when pregnant with C. I can't remember when I picked the HB up last time so I don't know when I'll try this time.

Ok, I'll be brave. Excuse my dogs butt.

Attachments

• IMG_20131017_114338.jpg
    IMG_20131017_114338.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
Maria- yay for the bump pic! Super adorable! Thanks for posting.
I wanna see some more bumps ladies!!! Xoxo

Laura- what is a Doppler?

No bumps from me yet its not a bump its my normal fat hahah:dohh:

It's a machine midwives use to listen to babys heartbeat.

That's cool. I didn't know you could get one for personal use. I assumed that was for professional use. Are they expensive?
And I'll prob learn how to use one soon! Going to the college today to get info on the sonography program! So excited!! Lol I hope I can start in January, and I don't have to wait for the next fall semester!

I cant stop eating..... ive quit smoking obv and cant stop eating got no sickness no sore boobs the fatigue has gone I feel completely normal apart from eating like a pig haha

Quick hello because I can't keep my eyes open haha how are you doing

Oh my days, this nausea is so bad. It's literally 24/7. I just want to vomit already but there's nothing really to bring up. If this doesn't ease up by Monday, I'm going to get a telephone appointment with the Dr and see if I can get some tablets, as I'm really struggling to eat and drink. Literally, I'm really not eating, I'm having to force myself to drink. Hubby went and got me some ice pops yesterday without me saying anything, bless him.

On top of that, I'm barely keeping my eyes open and it doesn't help that C has just popped her first tooth so she screamed the place down nearly all night last night, bless her.

Sorry girls, just needed a little vent. Hubby does sit there and listen, gives me hugs but I think his ears just need a little break. Plus I'm not used to this as my other pregnancies were nothing like this.

Oh hun. Hope you feel better soon.
Try to eat something you like.
What about some yogurt or chilled flan. :hug:

Feel better sweets! I know my body is attempting to figure it out...this wait til the appt is grooling lol

Bloody hell red thats bad I wonder if youre having twins??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->