• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

I'm due June 6 but guaranteed I'll go early.

Here's my most recent pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20140314_154226.jpg
    IMG_20140314_154226.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
I am du 30th im 29 weeks 3 days today:thumbup:

im not feeling so achey today thank god I am peed off at constantly needing wees all the time tho haha getting ready for one born every min at 9pm wohoo

Baby is having a mad wiggle its his usual time starts about 8pm and goes on all night

have all you guys got sorted with everything you need for baby??

Yeah I think Red is 3 weeks ahead of Noodles...I'm 3 weeks after that and Linds you're 3 weeks after me I think

June 23!!!

That was meant to say 30th may I am due lol I am a week ahead of red I think exactly a week to the day lol

Nice. Talk about a baby boom! Lol too funny.
I'm not sorted with all things for baby, but I did manage to rearrange furniture in my living room/ dining area (my mom in law did all the heavy moving- she wouldn't let me move anything, just tell her where to put it- it was making me crazy cuz I'm one that likes to do, not "supervise" haha) I love how it came out, especially since it's been the same for almost 2 years, I was in desperate need of a change, but we are quite limited in our small place cuz half the walls have huge windows, a closet or door of some kind!
I have no clue when my baby shower is but we are really depending on generosity from friends and family to get the necessities for baby... This is our first, so I'm assuming family will be quite excited haha

Haha must be ourubaby brains

I am well chuffed I just won the babymel changing bag I really wanted on ebay for 9quid woooo!!!

Alright ladies...its been awhile! How are you doing in this awesome home stretch?

Ive got a growth scan tomorrow afternoon then consultat antenatal app

im sooooooo bored and uncomfortable now I want him out hahah

Had my midwife visit on Friday. Little man is fine. Measuring 2 weeks ahead. Seeing her again in 3 weeks when we'll start a plan for my homebirth.

Ive got to have a growth scan because at 31 weeks I was measuring 38 hahaha ooooops

Glad to hear u ladies are well!
Noodles- baby is measuring 7 weeks ahead?! What?!

As for me, I've been feeling great. Putting on normal amount of weight, but a little more than I was hoping. Having a hard time getting myself to exercise with this weather being so glum. Ugh! Lol
I can't wait for the next scan cuz I have been feeling her move so much, I wanna see what I'm feeling lol so crazy.
I'm also desperately trying to find a new job that I can bring baby to when she is born. Not sure it will work out well here. :/ I can't depend on my mom or mother in law to be available for full time hours either... cuz my mom could be called out to serve (with disaster relief) in another state at any given moment and my MIL just started school again and has two teenagers at home still. And I REFUSE to put her in day care- I've worked at a few and I can't with good conscience send her to one, not to mention my entire paycheck would go to day care which is counter-intuitive.

Well I think the tape measure isnt very accurate especially as some could just be my fat belly hahaha

so tomorrow I will know for sure what sonny could be weighing

Well I think the tape measure isnt very accurate especially as some could just be my fat belly hahaha

so tomorrow I will know for sure what sonny could be weighing

Ohhh. Measuring belly, not baby! Yeah that sounds like a technical error. How could u be that far off, even if u put on more weight than u "should". I was like whoa! That'd gonna be one big baby! Lol I can't wait til they tell me how much she weighs and all that. How do they find that out?

No idea I am guessing its just approximately they measure the abdomen etc

I'm fine Amy. Lost some of my plug last week and been having some period type cramps but thankfully they've disappeared now. Lil' man needs to stay put for another 3 weeks so I get my home birth.

Will you be 37 weeks by then? The growth scan I had at 31 weeks showed him abso normal size and weight they said about 5lb

nothing is happening with me whatsoever apart from being totally fed up ive got spd a d pgp so had to have physio and days are just dragging badly

Yup, I'll be 37 weeks in 3 weeks. I have spd too. Really bad but nothing helps for me so I just have to plod along.

Well they did some exercises etc but they arent working. .. mt anxiety is terrible now I am desperate to just have him now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->