Beth30* 2.7 HCG Last Thursday*Results are in for HCG

not only is that last test darker, but it is a lot pinker too!!! Congratulations!!

YAY BETH! I'm so stinkin excited for you!!! Congrats girl

Hi beth! My levels started low (16) and in 2 days had jumped to 77. Am hoping for a 600 tomorrow! I'm sure yours will be increasing nicely. We both just jumped the gun a bit with blood tests ;) all the best

I looked at my cycle calendar and it's estimated date for ovulation was- Oct. 4th
I thought I o'd on -Oct. 2
My cycle calendar has me down for 11dpo today.
I had me for 13 dpo today.

PROBABLY really 11dpo, and that would explain my BFP on HPT and low blood HCG on Thursday. I was only 9dpo, and the hpt was soooooooooooooo faint that day. so I hope this is the explanation and everything will be fine come monday.

Hi~
I have been watching this thread as well. I have terrible "pink" eyesight & I'm usually the last to see pink.................but I have to tell you- your lines definitely got more prominant & I really feel this is your month. Good luck to you sweetie! I look forward to hearing the great news!

I would say BFP - congrats and hope the next couple of days pass quickly! xx

:happydance: definilty getting stronger i say bfp congratulations and lots of sticking dust your way xxx

hi beth sorry to jump in, i agree with what some other ladies have said iv been stalking lol and havent seen anything but those last two i deffo see something!! good luck hun let us know how you get on!! :) x

I think that is definitely what has happened beth, you caught that blood test when conception had barely taken place, and that explains the barely testable HCG.. I am betting it will be well over 50 on Monday!

Congrats Beth! You must be so excited! GooooooJune 2012 baby!!!!!:happydance:

The bloods were too early chic I have a great sticky felling for you!!! Come and join us June Bugs!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxx

Top test unedited. Second one is enhanced a little. Third one is progression, keep in mind those top two tests in that photo are dried. I'm going to go with my cycle tracker and say 12 Dpo FMU.

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0467a.jpg

DSC_0469a.jpg

Deffo Progression!!!... Your HCG is building up hunnie :) I bet when you got bloods drawn, that you had just litterally implanted!!!

Are you going to get it re-tested?? x

I would be shocked if you were not. Are you taking a test today???

woohoo beth totally excited for you think ive got my bfp too check out my pics :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->