BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Praying for a BFP, but trying not to get too excited....

CD10 today (24 day cycle). Should be ovulating within the next few days, monday I'm guessing. Was NTNP (and secretly hoping :winkwink:) since April/May, but started my hardcore TTC in July. So I'm on about cycle 6 or 7 if you count the first few...

So it looks like October 1st is my day....

Hey hun- can u change mine to CD1 for today please...was only spotting yest but the witch is in full agonising flow today! so countin this as CD1 today! thanx!
Bring on the OCT BFP's xx

Count me in. TTC#1 Testing on 9th! hoping lots of us get :bfp:

I'm hoping for an Oct BFP but I think it may be wishful thinking as I am BF. Going to start temping this month tho x

Wow there is quite a few of us!

I will be testing on 1st Oct - I am on CD17 - Ov as we speak! - TTC #1 for 17 months now with no problems that we know of.

The first page has been updated. Please let me know if anything needs changing, I will update everything asap.

:thumbup:

Much Love

x

thank you!! and good luck for this month x

Thank you Lola!

Sending lots of :dust: to all my lovely ladies....

Much Love

x

ME ME MEE! I'm gonna be testing around 1st or 2nd if i ov in the next few days. :D

Thanks for updating hun and hope u catch that eggy hun xxx

:hi: Candyapple,

You have been added to our October hopefuls!

Wishing you all the best catching that eggy!

Much Love

x

thankyou doll, october bfp is my prediction and late sept in m conception time so i really hope this is it for me...

Really hope the prediction comes true sweetheart!

Much Love

x

I'm hoping for an October BFP!! I'm starting Clomid next month and am desperately hoping it will work for me my first cycle. =)

Can I join too? I'm currently on CD2, due to ov around sept 30. I'll be testing about Oct 10.

I'm pretty sure that today is o day. Yeah!!!!!!!!! We bd'd last night and hopefully can get one more in today or tomorrow.
That would have me testing Oct2nd if af doesn't come. I am really going to try to wait until after af is late and temps r stil up before I test because I spent way toooooo much $$ on test last month only to get af.
Thanks for adding me Sofie.
Gl and many prayers for all u ladies. Hoping for lots of bfps in Oct.

I was wrong about my OV date. Had a positive test yesterday, and another one this morning. So I would think I ovulated yesterday? IDK.... but that would change my testing date to around september 28th or 29th...

I'm hoping to test on the 11th October my mum's birthday so hoping its a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->