BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Janesworld...I am the same - I had a positive test yesterday morning, yesterday afternoon and this morning...Does that mean that i haven't OV'd yet?
I guess my question is - how long does the surge last? Until the egg is released?
We have DTD since last Saturday - once each day - so figured we will again today- and maybe even tomorrow if we are up to it :)

Count me in...I am CD 7 of 32 day cycle...hoping for :bfp: in oct! :) Goodluck everyone!!!!

Not good with the charting stuff....anybody any idea roughly when would be O dates??AF 18th sept...usually a 32or33 day cycle???? :?

I hope for an octobor 2. My clear blue ovulation monitor showed 2 bars today so i am soooooo excited!!! Goold luck everyone!!!!!!

I am also hoping for an October BFP. I am on CD10, cycles are irregular, so I am using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. If I go by my average of 31 days, I should test around October 10th. I would expect to O around September 23rd.

Good luck to all!

We too are hoping for an Oct BFP! On CD5 should be ovulating anyday soon as cycles only 22- 23 days! Good luck everyone x

Hello! We are ttc for 13 cycles now and i am expecting AF tomorrow. So count me in for an Oct BFP! Just found out this week that I probably do not ovulate (always have BBP shift, OPK + but my progesterone levels are low (8.4). it is a big surprise!) Dr wants to put me on Clomid but DH and I are so scared of taking any drugs. Going to see the RE for the first time on Friday. We'll see what happens, have to decide soon for Clomid this cycle. Hoping AF stays away so I can talk to RE before I have to start Clomid on CD5 so please cross your fingers for me (gotta hope for small miracles, right!)

DH SA was perfect and I have had HSG (normal), FSH (normal) and E2 (very low but Dr says it is probably OK, just good that it is not high) and now P4 (low) so I am actually happy in a way to have an answer of why we have not had a BBP in a year of ttc. trying to stay positive!

Good luck girls!:hugs:

Wow we are starting to get a great group going!

So everyone has been added to the October hopefuls....

I have also updated the list please let me know if you need anything changing!

Much Love

x

Hello! We are ttc for 13 cycles now and i am expecting AF tomorrow. So count me in for an Oct BFP! Just found out this week that I probably do not ovulate (always have BBP shift, OPK + but my progesterone levels are low (8.4). it is a big surprise!) Dr wants to put me on Clomid but DH and I are so scared of taking any drugs. Going to see the RE for the first time on Friday. We'll see what happens, have to decide soon for Clomid this cycle. Hoping AF stays away so I can talk to RE before I have to start Clomid on CD5 so please cross your fingers for me (gotta hope for small miracles, right!)

DH SA was perfect and I have had HSG (normal), FSH (normal) and E2 (very low but Dr says it is probably OK, just good that it is not high) and now P4 (low) so I am actually happy in a way to have an answer of why we have not had a BBP in a year of ttc. trying to stay positive!

Good luck girls!:hugs:

:hi: hun,

There are some great forums on here about clomid and some experts aswell.

Hope you decided soon!

Much Love

x

I think I am out for this month....so I am hoping for a :bfp: for October! My hubby's BD is the 8th...what better birthday present than a :bfp: !

This will be cycle #2 for me and I should O on Oct. 5th, which is CD 12 for me (I normally have a 27 day cycle). I'll keep you updated if anything changes though!

I think I am out for this month....so I am hoping for a :bfp: for October! My hubby's BD is the 8th...what better birthday present than a :bfp: !

This will be cycle #2 for me and I should O on Oct. 5th, which is CD 12 for me (I normally have a 27 day cycle). I'll keep you updated if anything changes though!

Welcome Eight!

You have been added to our October Hopefuls....

How is everyone today? Anyone think they are ovulating yet?

Much Love

x

Hey :) I'm good, sick but not feeling too bad. Haven't DTD recently and haven't started temping yet either. I feel like my body is gearing up to O tho.. my skin is clearing up and started to get some interesting CM. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for everyone here xx

Hi Ladies,
Welcome to 1hopefull and all the other new ladies.
I'm doing well Sofie thanks for asking. I believe that I either o'd yesterday or maybe today. I had a temp drop yesterday with ewcm but today my temp only went up a little and I have a lot more ewcm. I guess I will have to wait over the next 2or3 days to see what my temps do. Do any of u other ladies out there get really excited when it's o time?:happydance: I get so excited about the possibilty that I could be pregnant in the next 2 weeks.
gw76 I havent used the opk's recently but I think that u r supposed to o 12-36 hours after your last positive opk. gl and hopefully u will catch the eggy this month.:dust::dust:
Eight have u gotten af yet or do u just have that feeling that she is coming? you're not out until af shows so lots of babydust to u and if not this month it would be really neat to give dh a bfp for his bday.
1hopefull it sounds like u don't have a problem with ovulation but just that maybe u need progesterone supplements after u o because u need the increased progesterone levels to sustain a pregnancy. Gl to u.g
addie 25 i think that we r oing around the same time so exciting lets try not to ss too much for our 2ww.

Hoping for an OCT :bfp:: Good Luck to all of you!! October is my favorite month The weather is so nice and its the start of all the holidays that I love so much (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) It would be nice to find out in Oct that I am pregnant!

This is my last month TTC so I fingers and toes crossed that after three years this is my month. I will be testing October 3 if I can old out that long, AF is due on the first so fingers crossed. And baby dust to all.

Me please. 5th Oct to test Good luck everyone xxx

memememememememeeeeeee too please!!

First month TTC, on cd6 - expecting to o on or around Sept 27th - havent tracked it but I can always tell when it's happening. Will test on October 6th!!

best wishes to every one and lots of baby dust!

Thanks to all for welcoming me!

Well, AF as not showed her ugly head yet! I was expecting her yesterday (PMS to boot!). Don't think I am preggers because the Dr said I did not ovulate (and the damn PMS) but it is so hard to not be a little hopeful! Going to see the RE for the first time on Friday. Can't wait to hear what she has to say. This is going to be a long week.

MommyV, I am so new to the hormone level stuff but from what I understand, the lab where I test at likes a level about 10ng/ml (more like 15) to show ovulation and I was 8.4. So if I did ovulate, the Dr thinks the egg is probably not mature enough for fertilization... But, you never know, right? I am worried about the luteal length because I am on the short side (most of the time 10 days).Maybe the RE will tell me to start supplementing progesterone...
Hugs to all :hugs:

Welcome Ladies!

Well I am not feeling really optimistic about this month because I ovulated this weekend probably Friday I think and we :sex: on Thursday and didn't have anymore :sex: over the weekend because my mother came to stay until Sunday.

Also for the last 3 months I haven't produced any EWCM and we went to see the doctor about whats going on eariler this month and she told me that EWCM is not all black and white apparently you don't always need it?? :saywhat: Has she not even seen the great sperm race! Plus she was pregnant which made it worse.

So if I get a :bfp: this month I will be completely shocked.

How is everyone today?

Much Love

x

hey ladies would love to join should be testing on october 21st if i dont get my bfp in 4 days!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->