• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Morning,

Count me in too please! Due to O somewhere around 2nd October. I am currently CD4. Due to test 18th October. Coincidentally start my new job that day too, so hopefully it will be good news all round ... however, I might just test a day early, we shall see.

:dust: to all xx

Welcome Ladies,

I have added you to the October hopeful's!

I have a really bad urge to POAS at the minute?? I won't do though because I have only just ovulated, so I am due to test at the beginning of October AF is due on the 1st so I will test everyday from the 28th I think.....Just because I love POAS.

:thumbup:

Much Love

x

Hi

Please add me , i am due to ovulate on the 29th and hoping for a BFP on the 4th.

Hi

Please add me , i am due to ovulate on the 29th and hoping for a BFP on the 4th.

I agree, I think you should test around the 12th this will make you 13dpo and you will have a better chance of seeing your :bfp:

hahaha, thanks ladies, i actually meant 14th cause i want to hold out for as long as possible before testing.

Hey Hun,

No problem....

I have added you to the October Hopefuls!

Much Love

x

Can you add me please? I'm hoping for a :bfp: when I test at the start of October.

Good luck everyone x

Hey New Bride,

Welcome to October Hopefuls!

Ok so I am going to start asking some random questions in this thread just to keep us all going especially in the 2WW!

1st Question: Legs up? Legs down? Legs on headboard? Handstand? Pillow under hips? or sleep? what do you do after :sex: to get them spermies up there? Any funny experiences welcome and there is no such thing as TMI!

Answer: I usually put my legs up in the air for 10 mins then get DH to make me a brew and when I have finished that I get a shower....Once I did put my legs in the air and DH made me laugh....Lets just say it was a messy experience!

:rofl:

Much Love

x

well after :sex: i swivel round so im facing the other direction and put my legs against the wall / headboard area and then get out a :book: so that I feel like i am actually doing something rather than just lying with my legs in the air for 20 - 30 mins :haha:

one time i got so caught up in my book that i hadn't realised that i had been like that for 2 hrs with my legs still against the wall lol

who said romance is dead lol

well after :sex: i swivel round so im facing the other direction and put my legs against the wall / headboard area and then get out a :book: so that I feel like i am actually doing something rather than just lying with my legs in the air for 20 - 30 mins :haha:

one time i got so caught up in my book that i hadn't realised that i had been like that for 2 hrs with my legs still against the wall lol

who said romance is dead lol

This is brilliant!

I have to say I have fallen asleep with my legs against the headboard for a few hours.....:dohh:

Much Love

x

Usually after :sex: i out a pillow under my hips - i'd love to do the headboard thing, but after back surgery I kind of have to rely on those :spermy: doing their own thing!!

I love the stories too funny. I usually just try to stay in bed for 20minutes or longer. My dh would definately be wondering what I was doing if he saw me with a pillow under my hips or my legs in the air against the wall. He doesn't believe in trying too hard to have a baby but I can't help it when I start feeling like I'm ready to have a baby I just feel like I have to try my hardest to make it happen. Which is one of the many reasons why I like this site because I can talk to u ladies about ttc and u understand how I am feeling and what I am going through.

Can i be added?

I Ovulate in approx 7/8 days so will get AF or BFP on or around 11th October xx

I just arch my legs in bed, but if OH nips to the toilet then I will quickly but them in the air while he is gone and then revert back to the same position once he's on his way back so that he doesn't think I'm some weirdo!!

I mostly just put a pillow under my hips after:sex:, the intention is always to stay like that for 20 min but I always get bored after about 5 min and go do something else.

I have a dodgy back anyways so :sex:always involves a pillow under my bum! I've just been leaving it there for about half hour after...Himself is a believer in letting nature take its course but he knows i'm getting anxious now after several months trying so i gave him the heads up and said i was getting all 'scientific' this month!! he knows about 'pee stix' (OPK)and 'special gel' (pre-seed) and that i'm a bit more proactive about getting it on like everyday!! He's such a brave little soldier!!
Anyways i'm CD15, OV today, due AF on october 8th....or maybe not
:dust:

GO :spermy::spermy: GO!!!

Add me please, really hoping for a BFP this month, waiting for AF to pack her bags, good luck to everyone, lets hope we are saying goodbye to some people ttc (meant in the nicest way) xx

Hello Ladies,

Well I can officially test on the 25th because I have some FRER's and that would be 6 days before AF is due.....Not really confident about this month really but FX'd this will be our month if AF shows we will be movig on to cycle 18.

Ok so todays question......

To pee on a stick or not to pee on a stick, that is the question....

How many sticks do you think you go through in a month? OPK, HCG or FRER's and how early do you start doing them?

I am a POAS addict so I try and POAS whenever I get the urge!

Much Love

x

Hi ladies add me to your list of :bfp: for october will be testing 11th.

:dust: to everyone goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->