BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Crossing my fingers for this cycle. Planning for lots of BDing before O, hoping we catch the egg as well!
Come on :bfp:!!!

:dust:

Good Plan Starlit. Just keep bding and staying relaxed and hopefully you'll get that bfp very soon.

lovely BFPs. AF is due tomorrow, thought we had done everything this mnth, used opks preseed and softcups but getting cramp twinges :( :( trying to ignore them and stay positive at the moment. cycle 22, if no BFP will try one more cycle then we need a break after 2 years, all the AF and bfns are killing me now :( :(
gl ladies xxx

good look on this cycle starlit
asfm: af got me, a day early :( was so hopeful this cycle as u may see from my post above, going to try one more cycle to get a bfp for xmas, if it doesnt happen then we will be leaving it for a while i think ttc is ruling our life atm and i can see oh needs a break, will kill me to nt ttc though after two years with nt a single bfp. Gl ladies xxxxxx

So sorry about af waiting4stork I hope and pray that u get your bfp soon after two years of trying I can only imagine what that does to your emotions

ugh ladies i dont feel so good for the last few days my back hurts and so do my boobs. now tonight i feel like im going to get sick but that could be from the junk food tonight

I'm really not feeling very good about this cycle... :(

Hey ladies, could use your eyes. I finally put up Photos of my test this am <--- click that to visit and tell me if you see the line? PLEASE see the line. No pressure. :)

yes hun i see it ..i had to look twice because i seen nothing at first. i think im soooo used to not seeing anything on my test that now my eyes just see nothing at first when it comes to test

I tested this morning with a FRER, CD31, and BFN :( No sign of AF yet though.

I'm getting really down about it all to be honest. We've been trying for 16 months now and NTNP before that for about 6 months and we've had nothing so far.

I tested again this am, one with the ic, and with a clear blue as well. (not a digi i can't afford those!) :) Def pregs!

I tested again this am, one with the ic, and with a clear blue as well. (not a digi i can't afford those!) :) Def pregs!

Congratulations :) I couldn't see the line on your first test, but it's pretty definite on the clearblue and the pic of the IC you posted under the clearblue :) Have a happy and healthy 9 months :D

awsome hun that test looks great!!!!! i cant wait to let u all know on here when i get that bfp...i will probly be posting it all over so im sure none of u will miss the post lol

AF arrived just before bedtime, so i'm definitely out this cycle :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->