BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

Dare- I'm going to try using opk's this cycle too. I'm only on cd6 so I won't be starting for several more days. It seemed like when I used then before I would get light lines and sometimes I'd get no line then out of nowhere I'd get a really dark pos. I would keep testing the the late afternoon don't drink too much before your test and hold your pee for several hours. If you don't get a pos test just follow your other signs. I like opk's because they tell u before u o and with the temping I can confirm o but if we didn't bd before that then I'm pretty much just out of luck. fx'd for a pos opk.

Shanna- that is so cute I hope that u get to use those things for christmas. If u haven't o'd yet is there anyway to go see doc and see if u can use the clomid sooner since your cycles are so long and sometimes af doesn't come?

sma- glad clomid finally came :)
fingers crossed ladies we are going to get out bfp this cycle (AF is due Tuesday and I am going out of my head now)
If it doesnt happen this month I think we are going to have to leave it a few month, this will be month 22 so I am hoping not. My sister is, in theory, getting married in August and she doesn't know yet if I am going to be a bridesmaid or not so dont fancy been a bridesmaid at 7,8 or 9 month pregnant, for me or my sister, I would however love to have a one month old that I can put in a beautiful outfit for the day :D :D xxx

Mommy- again my test was darker yesterday than today, and more yesterday than the day before... So it seems weird but i the darkest line i had was sunday before any real signs of O.

They are getting more and more prominent though- so i know its coming but it's taking a long time.

Shanna- that is so cute I hope that u get to use those things for christmas. If u haven't o'd yet is there anyway to go see doc and see if u can use the clomid sooner since your cycles are so long and sometimes af doesn't come?

im just going to wait it out and take the provera on cd 28 if nothing happens by then. i wont start untill cd 37 but thats ok i rather have a completly fresh start. i dont want to mess wih the linning of the uterus to early and mess me up. im just so excited today i really dont want to wait but i have to.. i think O is going to be comming up soon if it happens because im getting some almost ewcm and some more pinches but on both sides so not to sure :shrug:

i really hope this is going to be it for all of us this month but if its not my month im ok with waiting untill next cycle to get my bfp. i wouldnt mind an late x mas present and right after all the holiday food!!!!

waiting4stork- I hope that you get your bfp soon. I know that the end of the tww is so stressful but just try to hang in there and relax.

Dare- I'm not too familiar with the opk's when do u usually o? I was thinkiing maybe they will get darker lighter and then darker again I'm not really sure. Hopefully if u just keep testing you'll get a pos soon

Shanna- That's a good idea hope that u o soon. Maybe u won't even need the clomid it seems like after you go and buy all the supplies u need for ttc then u get a bfp I know that's what happened when I got pg with dd I had bought 50opk and 25hpt and then that cycle I got pg.

i hope it works out that way but then again it will be like i just waisted my money on the clomid and everything....i think im either going to O 2morrow or around then because my opk is getting a tiny bit darker and im getting a goopy almost ewcm today so we shall c if it actually happens

Sometimes that's how it goes. My last pg I had like 40 opk's left and of course I had used up all of my pg tests but it felt like such a huge waste of money but was worth it because I had my lo.

ya i think im done using the opk's this cycle untill i use the clomid then i will know exactly whats going on with it
i just looked at ff on ipod app and i guess im on cd 19 but yesterday had a almost + opk along with some goopy streatchy cm im not to sure if that means im about to O or what.....it was watery from cd 14 and now im getting light opk this morning... does that mean O should happen soon or was happening?

https://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/theworldofhansel/other/CIMG0061-2.jpg

MY FIRST POSITIVE OPK!!!

And it kicked the control line's ass!!!

look at it go!!!!

I"M EXCITED!!!!:happydance:

Looks good Dare. Now it's time to bd and get that bfp in 2weeks. Fx'd and Gl.

Me too I didn't get my October bfp but just got my Nov :bfp: yesterday Nov 12th! Could you update me please. Congrats to all the other BFP's and good luck to everyone else! :dust:

:D well done ladies congratulations, really hope I and some more of us ladies can join you xx did u do anything different this cycle? xx

well i didnt get my october bfp either and probly wont get my november bfp either but im determind to get one in dec. adding up the dates it will most likly be a new years bfp if it doesnt happen this month...so late x-mas presents to people

yeah for bfp's!!
it seems like for me and from being on here with other women too that lots of ewcm or sperm friendly lubricant and bd before o are very good for baby making. Hope that it works for me this month I've already had 2 december bfp's with my other children fx'd for another.

yeah for bfp's!!
it seems like for me and from being on here with other women too that lots of ewcm or sperm friendly lubricant and bd before o are very good for baby making. Hope that it works for me this month I've already had 2 december bfp's with my other children fx'd for another.

fingers crossed for you mommy. I dont think I had ewcm which is why I wanted to try sperm friendly lubricant and it worked!:happydance:

I hope that we catch the egg this month. Got to go out and get opk's so I can start testing this month. Btw great digi. It's so nice to actually see it in writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->