BFP Hopefuls! (October BFP Hopefuls!)

well my RE said she was going to prescribe it to me but from what ive heard its going to b alot more to get it from her so i ordered it from a website but its taking forever so who knows if i will ever get it

That's strange. I hope that it comes. Have u already paid them. Maybe if u don't get it soon u can try to contact them or report them to the bbb.

Hi ladies
GL everyone and sma I hope your clomid comes soon, if i was you I would be contacting them and asking if they have sent it and how long it should take to get it etc. xx

asfm- AF is due a week on tuesday, does anyone know if having a hard lower stomach is a pg sign? I know I am trying not to ss it just something i never notcied before xx

That's strange. I hope that it comes. Have u already paid them. Maybe if u don't get it soon u can try to contact them or report them to the bbb.

ya i paid for them already but i have read that sometimes they get stuck at customs but if i dont recieve them by wed. im going to email them and find out whats going on ....on a good note i got my IC's yesterday with my opk and prego test!

lets hope they work this mnth then and u dnt need the clomid because u will get ur bfp this mnth :D :D
xx

That's good Shanna. r u going to start testing with the opk's yet?

waiting4stork- I don't think that your lower stomach would get hard until further into pregnancy when your uterus starts to grow. May be bloating or gas. Hang in there I know that it's hard to wait but it will be testing time soon. When r u planning on testing?

Better late than never, I got my :bfp: on November 1st. I had faints on the 30th and 31st

yea i hope the soy works so i dont need the clomid but i dont think its going too.

yes i had to use the opk yesterday and will agaiin tonight and probly untill AF comes if she ever shows...

i woke up feeling fine this morning even got a little BD in then i ate and now feel like getting sick ugh this sux

ladies some advice please--- started using OPKS this cycle for the first time, took them 4 days in a row now. Sunday night seemed to be getting darker and in the right direction but not positive yet- tonight, very very light, barely there.

I know i didn't O yet- no egcm, but do you think that this is normal that the opks are getting lighter?

ladies some advice please--- started using OPKS this cycle for the first time, took them 4 days in a row now. Sunday night seemed to be getting darker and in the right direction but not positive yet- tonight, very very light, barely there.

I know i didn't O yet- no egcm, but do you think that this is normal that the opks are getting lighter?

:hi: hun

My OPKs seem to be a bit all over the place, but they do tend to get a little bit darker until BAM positive seemingly out of no where! Keep trying and make sure that you do at least 2 a day, but use your other fertile signs aswell to ensure that you get the right amount of :sex:, until you get your temp shift that way you should cover your bases and know how well OPKs work for you.

Love & :dust:
xx

Thanks pink. But i didn't really buy enough to do twice a day. I only bought for once. :( i didn't know... but i don't get it this month, we'll do next. i'll buy double. :)

Thanks pink. But i didn't really buy enough to do twice a day. I only bought for once. :( i didn't know... but i don't get it this month, we'll do next. i'll buy double. :)

If you're not successful this month (FX'd you are :thumbup:) then maybe you could get some IC's to go with your normal ones so you could do an IC later in the day.

x

yeah they are ics i'm hoping that i won't need to get them next month because we'll have that bfp! hoping hoping hoping!

im so happy i got my clomid today so i cant wait untill next cycle to get going on my clomid!!!!!!!!!

thanks me too! im all set to go i have the opk's the bbt the clomid and prego test....i also have all the boxes and things to put in boxes for OH and some family for x mas...i have 19 ic test now so i guess i will be taking a bunch to put in the gift boxes to lol.i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->