BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

hi,
can i join please?
i live in Huddersfield England, me and OH been trying for a year so hope fully i will be 'mum to be' before 2009 is out x

hi
of course yoou can join i hope you get your :bfp: very soon xxx

Hello ladies how was everyone's weekend??? Ours was good went for a walk today for about 5 hours in the Macc Forest that kicked my bum! Got lots of :sex: in! LOL

Hello ladies how was everyone's weekend??? Ours was good went for a walk today for about 5 hours in the Macc Forest that kicked my bum! Got lots of :sex: in! LOL

hi
my weekend was ok thanks funny you say you went walking because we went for a walk too :) not as long as 5 hours but i was still tired out when i got home lol and i have work tomorrow boo hoo!
im glad you got loads of :sex: into your schedule lets hope this is your month! (fingers crossed for you) xxxx

hey ladies...am on CD 6...cant wait to start TTC tomorrow with OH after 10 days apart....:) how are u all doin xx

hey ladies...am on CD 6...cant wait to start TTC tomorrow with OH after 10 days apart....:) how are u all doin xx

hi
im ok thanks ive been out for a walk today for an hour with my oh then i came home cooked tea and cleaned up........and now i am chilling out in bed with my laptop and a glass of pure orange (so refreshing!) :)
what have you been up to?
i hope all the :sex: is worth it this month :) and i hope you get your :bfp: xxxxx

good morning everybody
does any else want to join ? you are more than welcome to!
were is everybody in there cycles ? xxxxx

Morning everyone, do you mind if i join in?

Me and my husband have been ttc for 8 months now! However, i came off the pill around 3 years ago and jsut thought if it happens, it happens!!
Anyway, it clearly didnt happen so here i am!!

I am currently 8 dpo and praying this month is our month!! I actually started bleeding at 6 dpo and stoped about 6 hours later?? Not sure what this was but its not showed again since?? Trying not to get my hopes up because i always feel like i should be put in a straight jacket when i convince myself im pregnant every month and it turns out im not!!:dohh:
Sorry for the long post!!

:dust: to all!!!!

xx

hi danni...CD 7 for me :) yipieee xxxxxx 6 to go xxx

hi maybe baby
i am on cycle day 24 so the :witch: will be getting me this week if i am unsucessful (which i probably will be!)
i hope you get your :bfp: this month
fingers crossed for you hun :) xxxxx

Morning everyone, do you mind if i join in?

Me and my husband have been ttc for 8 months now! However, i came off the pill around 3 years ago and jsut thought if it happens, it happens!!
Anyway, it clearly didnt happen so here i am!!

I am currently 8 dpo and praying this month is our month!! I actually started bleeding at 6 dpo and stoped about 6 hours later?? Not sure what this was but its not showed again since?? Trying not to get my hopes up because i always feel like i should be put in a straight jacket when i convince myself im pregnant every month and it turns out im not!!:dohh:
Sorry for the long post!!

:dust: to all!!!!

xx

hi
of course you can join! your all welcome to come on here and have a chat with us after all we are all in the same boat
it sounds to me what you have described is implantation bleed which means you are probably pregnant hun!!!
dont get your hopes up 100% because i really dont want you to be dissapointed but it does sound like good news!
praying that you get your :bfp: this month :) :) :) :) :) xxxxx

Hi everyone

Is there room for another:flower:

Im new to this forum but not to ttc. Firstly have to say (grovel grovel, love this site, very friendly and informative) I tried for 5 years with first, eventually happened via clomid and then caught au naturalle :happydance: with 2nd. Now would love a 3rd.

Havent got a clue where I am in cycle though, as just come of pill but also to confuse things more been on a tablet with interferes with bcp and had 2 bleeds this month:dohh:

:dust: :dust: to each and everyone of you.

Hi guys!! I wanted to post as I am another TTC member! Iv been TTC for 3 months now but have irregular (and ususally long) cycles so im praying for a BFP soon!!

All the luck in the world to you ladies!

xxxxxxx

hi i'm gemma and been trying for 9months - starting to be negative about the whole thing
xx

This our first month ttc I can test in 12 days sure hope it's our month I'm exhausted :rofl: ooooh Danni I hope the :witch: stays away!!!!!

This thread is a good idea I am always sad to see nobody on here.... I will keep it bumped up though:hugs: Good luck to all you ladies :dust::dust:

Hi maybe:) oooooo almost time for you YAY good luck!!!!:hugs:

yeh...sstarted my OPK today...sooo excited...am gunna do an OPK pics thread xx

Hiya,
I'm Jo I live in England. Have been TTC for 10 months but have only had 6 cycles during that time...nightmare...currently on cd 58 and no BFP or sign of af !!!!
Good luck to everyone x x x

hi
to all the new ladies that have joined up :)
wouldnt it be nice if in a few months time we could start a new thread up in the pregnancy section that reads "yes we are finally pregnant please join here!!" :rofl:
i soooo cant wait for my little baby i think about it every minute of every day!
good luck good luck good luck!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pollywisho I am also on CD 58! and also no sign of a BFP or AF :( its such a frustrating time, lets hope AF comes along soon so we can move on and hope for the next cycle!!

All the luck in the world!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->