BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

:hi: Everyone

Huge congrats to Nicky and Sammy!!!!

I have had some good news of my own this morning.

After 2 1/2 years of trying, a L&D and an HSG this year, and on my first round of clomid......I got my first ever :bfp: today!!!!

DF & I are on :cloud9: and so excited.

Still hasn't sunk in, so am still POAS every chance I get!!! It's a marvelous sight!!

Big :hug: to all

After 2 1/2 years of trying, a L&D and an HSG this year, and on my first round of clomid......I got my first ever :bfp: today!!!!

Still hasn't sunk in, so am still POAS every chance I get!!! It's a marvelous sight!!1

CONGRATS hun well deserved xxxx

Congrats Nicky. Sammy and Nic Nac!! Such fabulous news!! All these LTTC BFPs!! Yay!!:happydance::happydance:

Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy!!

:kiss::hugs:

OMG, Nicnac!!! HUGE congrats! So happy to hear!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Nicnac!!!!!! :happydance: Have a H & H 9 months!

Congratulations nicnac ... hope you have a wonderful pregnancy

Congrats to all ........ Sammy Nicky and Nicnac!!!

Things are really happening around here.

Best wishes.

Congratulations Nicnac! :happydance: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

August - what a fabulous month!

Congratulations Nicky, Sammy and Nicnac!!! :happydance:

Yay, another LTTCer! Huge congratulations Nicnac. :yipee: xx

Still hasn't sunk in, so am still POAS every chance I get!!! It's a marvelous sight!!

Fab news!!! Have a H and H 9 months!!! :hugs:

I just noticed your ticker Nicnac and I had to come and find you to say a HUGE congratulations to you :hugs: Here's to a Happy & Healthy 9 months for you. :D

x

You conceived exactly the same date as me! I am 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant too!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats Sammy, Nicky and Nicnac!! I hope you all have great pregnancies! :hugs:

Congratulations to all the ladies getting BFPs: Nicnac, Nicky, Sammy, Milnsy and Mendy!!! :thumbup:

It's taking me some time to get the courage to come to tell you our wonderful news! I've been worried sick as I have lost two previous pregnancies in very early stages.

We are hoping and praying very hard this baby is staying with us forever.

It has taken us 27 cycles this time. I've had lap & dye test last november, everything was ok, but doctors didn't know why it was not happening. Well, I really don't know how, but it just happened. I started Clomid in May, took another one in June and we went on fantastic holiday in July and decided not to take it there. I was convinced Clomid has messed my cycles when AF was late. I took a test a week later after AF was due, I couldn't bear the disappointment. But to our surprise, it was BFP. I'm not going to tell you (like we've all heard so many times before) - forget about it, go on holiday, because it wasn't our first holiday! And we didn't completely forget about it, we relaxed and enjoyed ourself as on any other holiday. If anything was different, then just the fact that, we had all the time in a world and did lots and lots of :sex: at anytime of the day..but not neccesarily every day either.

Perhaps the arrival of our 1st niece had something to do with it. I was quite happy to concentrate on being just an auntie for a while.

I've had an early scan at 6wks and saw the little one's HB, something I have never seen before. I cried all the way home.

Girls, I'm praying for all of you, that your BFPs are to come very soon!!! Please believe!!! :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->