BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congrats Hopeful - that is truly wonderful news! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! xxx

Congratulations hopeful4 ...

I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

xx

Yey Hopeful! That is amazing news! I think you are the same as me, our EDD is 17th April (I think)... Look forward to sharing your journey...

Millnsy x

Yey Hopeful! That is amazing news! I think you are the same as me, our EDD is 17th April (I think)... Look forward to sharing your journey...

Millnsy x

Millnsy, my EDD is 16th. I went for a scan when I thought I was 6wks, and they said it looked exactly that old. Just praying we'll sail through another 5-6wks.xxx

I'm hoping to enjoy my sail with you..:hugs:

Awww congratulations hopeful4baby!!!!!

I am so happy for you hopeful and everyone else!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Huge Congrats Hopeful :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you have a H&H 8!!!

:hug:

Congrats Hopeful!!!!!! That is fantastic news! I hope you and all the other LTTTC's have a H & H 9 months! We will be joining you very soon!!!!!! :happydance:

Wow I go away for two weeks and come back to lots fo lovely BFPs!
(sadly not back with my own :( )

Anyway - huge congrats Nicky. Sammy, Nic Nac and Hopeful!
:happydance: :hugs:

Congratulations to all the ladies getting BFPs: Nicnac, Nicky, Sammy, Milnsy and Mendy!!! :thumbup:

It's taking me some time to get the courage to come to tell you our wonderful news! I've been worried sick as I have lost two previous pregnancies in very early stages.

We are hoping and praying very hard this baby is staying with us forever.

It has taken us 27 cycles this time. I've had lap & dye test last november, everything was ok, but doctors didn't know why it was not happening. Well, I really don't know how, but it just happened. I started Clomid in May, took another one in June and we went on fantastic holiday in July and decided not to take it there. I was convinced Clomid has messed my cycles when AF was late. I took a test a week later after AF was due, I couldn't bear the disappointment. But to our surprise, it was BFP. I'm not going to tell you (like we've all heard so many times before) - forget about it, go on holiday, because it wasn't our first holiday! And we didn't completely forget about it, we relaxed and enjoyed ourself as on any other holiday. If anything was different, then just the fact that, we had all the time in a world and did lots and lots of :sex: at anytime of the day..but not neccesarily every day either.

Perhaps the arrival of our 1st niece had something to do with it. I was quite happy to concentrate on being just an auntie for a while.

I've had an early scan at 6wks and saw the little one's HB, something I have never seen before. I cried all the way home.

Girls, I'm praying for all of you, that your BFPs are to come very soon!!! Please believe!!! :kiss: :hug: :kiss:

Hey congrats hun! have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got my bfp last week from our 2nd ivf cycle - we transferred a 6 and 7 cell embryo on day 3. (I had a bfp from our first cycle in April, but had a missed m/c in June). I hope this time the baby stays. My betas are doing good so far:
14dpo - 258
18dpo - 1996

Congratulations Honeycat!!!!!! That is fantastic! Sending you bunches of sticky :dust:

Fantastic news Honeycat. Congrats! :happydance:

Congrats Honeycat, hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Don't forget you are all welcome to come and chat in this thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ted-conception-let-light-keep-shining-23.html

Being LTTCers we are probably more nervous about getting a BFP then most girls, but we understand each other and the great struggle to become a parent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->