• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congrats Crypto - fab news - here's to a H&H 9 months!! :wohoo:

Congratulations Crypto :yipee:

So sorry Tracie :hugs:

Just wanted to make my quick birth announcement. I had my girls via C section (both were breech) on 11/05--36 +5. Addison was 7 lbs 7 oz. Olivia was 6 lbs 10 oz. Turns out their lungs were immature so we have been in the NICU. However, we are expected to go home Sunday or Monday.

Attachments

• November 11.jpg
    November 11.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 17
Congrats Vineyard! Such beautiful little girls. xx

Congratulations Vineyard, they are gorgeous

After 2 years of ttc, TCM, Accupuncture, HSG, Lap and dye with D&C, septum removal, removal of a fibroid, 3 rounds of clomid, and a cycle of ICSI...I guess I should take this time to officially announce my :bfp: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Now I am just praying for lots of sticky dust :dust: :dust: and for a H&H 9 months!!!
Thank you for everyones support, encouragement, experience and understanding throughout this difficult journey. One that no one would ever understand unless having travelled it, and a journey you would never wish upon anyone. In time we all eventually get our bfp, and I pray for many more bfps from everyone soon :hugs:

OMG Congrats Vineyard, they're amazing! And I remember you wondering if they were gonna come!

Congrats Vineyard - they are beautiful and pretty good weights for twins - not a lot of room in there at the end no doubt!!!

xxxxx

:yipee: Congrats Lioness! Wishing you a H&H pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->