BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Yay jeanettekaren! Congrats to you to!!!

JK fantastic news!
When did you have the accupuncture? Before, during or after ovulation.... i've gotta get me some of that! :rofl: xx

Congratulations JeanetteKaren!

Thats great news jeanettekaren! Congatulations :wohoo:, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :yipee:

Got my BFP on 28th November ....on 100mg Clomid. After 3 years of trying and a mmc in June I am very hopeful that this one is for keeps.

For some reason even though I do ovulate 100 mg of Clomid seems to work for me. 50 mg has no effect and has been unsucessfully tried for 6 cycles.

Good luck to you girls,

:dust:

Huge Congrats Puddleduck!!!!!

Hey Puddleduck - only just spotted your PM (I'm so unobservant!!!!)

HUGE CONGRATS on your :bfp: - so so so so pleased for you and all my thoughts are with this little bean being a v.v.sticky one!

Take care and I will keep a look out for your progress!!! Summer babies rock! :)

Me Me!!! Our HCG was 152 - we're officially pregnant :yipee:

CONGRATULATIONS NEYNEY!

I am so over the moon for you and all the other lovely ladies here in LTTC who have finally

gotten your miracles.

Happy, healthy 9 months.

When you are ready we have a thread we would love you to join:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/156334-ltttc-assisted-conception-let-

light-keep-shining.html

Feel free to visit even if you are still waiting and you have questions or anything.
It is an open thread for all of us LTTCers.

Lets see LTTC be almost empty in 2010 because everyone is over in 1st, 2nd or 3rd trimester :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->