• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congrats Lionness - fabulous news - here's to a H & H 9 months!!!!

:wohoo:

Congrats Vineyard on your 2 beauties :cloud9:

Congrats Lionness on your BFP!

congrats wishing4baby!!!! I just finished my first round of clomid and i got a positive OPK. Hope im as lucky as you are. Any tips??

OMG Vineyard how very precious.... i'm sure it was only yesterday you got your :bfp: ?? Hope they get home safely :hugs:

Lioness - you rock! Wooooo hooooo! Very happy and very healthy remaining 8 months... look forward to seeing your bambino pics in the new year :dust:

Congrats Crypto and Lioness! :cloud9:

Vineyard huge congrats the girls are lovely and good weights! :hugs:

Awww such beautiful girls! Now you're hands will be full!

Ladies! I am knocked up! All by ourselves while waiting to start ICSI I got my first ever :bfp:!!!!!! I am still in shock. Got it confirmed by doc this morning! OMG!!!!!

Wow, congratulations Kelly! That's amazing news. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Kelly that is absolutely fantastic news - you give me hope that we could beat the ICSI :yipee:

Very happy and very healthy 9 months :dust:

YAY!!! BFP for me after nearly three years of trying. I was only 2 weeks away from clomid.

I can't believe it!!!! I attribute this baby to acupuncture without a doubt :happydance:

Wow Kelly9 and jeanettekaren! That's fantastic news. Huge congratulations. xx :yipee:

Congrats Kelly & Jeanettekaren - absolutely fabulous news!!!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->