BFP's Announcements Sticky - 2009

Congratulations Mer - I hope you have a healthy pregnancy...

updated!! congrats mer01 !!!:)

Congratulations mer01!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!
This is really inspirational to me and I have hope that it will happen for me soon :)

Hi ladies, I have finally got my BFP last Thursday, am currently 5 + 5 (I think).
I really wasnt expecting to be pregnant, as I had my CD21 blood test taken following my 2nd round of Clomid, and was told that my levels were so low, I hadnt ovulated. I think at this point I was already pregnant! I think I got pregnant on CD14

Hi ladies, I have finally got my BFP last Thursday, am currently 5 + 5 (I think).
I really wasnt expecting to be pregnant, as I had my CD21 blood test taken following my 2nd round of Clomid, and was told that my levels were so low, I hadnt ovulated. I think at this point I was already pregnant! I think I got pregnant on CD14

Congratulations hun, sending you loads of sticky :dust: xx

Congratulations - have a H&H 9 months ...

Congratulations Koobie on your :bfp:!!:hug::hug:
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->