Biggest hits?

Both my boys have played the most with a remote control flip car that cost £12.50!
I only wish they had one each as they don’t know how to share without fighting :haha:

Lol typical! Mine struggle too with the xbox (unless it’s a game they can play together of course). So we are timing their turns by the clock. It helps, might work for your two too?

Both my boys have played the most with a remote control flip car that cost £12.50!
I only wish they had one each as they don’t know how to share without fighting :haha:

Always a tricky one. X

The hatchimal pixie flyer is getting played with a lot. And my two older kids have completely taken over my youngest's smart sheen race tower. Go figure in a room full of toys they're playing with the baby toy.

Well DS keeps fighting with DD2 over her fur real walkalots big wags dog !

We have a new hit
Just dance. I’m so glad I bought it it was a bit of a saw it on sale grabbed it type purchase and they are loving it! Even I must admit I’m having fun with it

I'm really not sure on just dance as most of us can't stand modern music. I need a just dance classics or something :haha: ds3 saw some storm trooper songs from a just dance game on YouTube but it seems you have to buy some sort of subscription to get the extra dances? But I know if it was songs we liked we'd enjoy them.

That wasn't meant to to sound like a criticism BTW! I kept looking at it being on sale and have been so tempted but I'm not sure if we'd get on with it. But I still kind of want it haha

Yes there is a subscription for the extra songs but you can get a month free trial I’m not sure how much it is afterwards I don’t think it’s something I’d pay monthly but maybe something I’d pay if I knew we were having friends/family over (after Covid haha) or for Christmas time etc.
Maybe worth checking out the songs it’s not all modern music there are quite a few older songs on too

Mine used to love this too and especially Dom got really good but then the xbox sensor broke and it seems it is just not as fun if you have to hold a phone (plus my phone is off limits to them completely and utterly and OH isn't too keen on sharing his either)

Yes there is a subscription for the extra songs but you can get a month free trial I’m not sure how much it is afterwards I don’t think it’s something I’d pay monthly but maybe something I’d pay if I knew we were having friends/family over (after Covid haha) or for Christmas time etc.
Maybe worth checking out the songs it’s not all modern music there are quite a few older songs on too
I've looked online at the track lists but unless they arent complete lists the only thing I could see from the last 3 years of games was one Elton John song.
If it was a case of just not being familiar with the music and it potentially growing on us then I would go for it, but a lot of the artists/songs listed are things I'd go "urgh, I can't listen to this" and change channel on the tv/radio etc. I have quite an eclectic taste in music, from The Rat Pack to Metallica to David Bowie to Dolly Parton, but once we got to the 2000s there was less and less each year that I could put up with :haha: I'm sure I'm about 60 really :haha:

Ooo we was looking at just dance for the girls !

Setting up their scooters tomorrow .
Going to take them to our local park for a little ride about if the next few days are ok !

I've looked online at the track lists but unless they arent complete lists the only thing I could see from the last 3 years of games was one Elton John song.
If it was a case of just not being familiar with the music and it potentially growing on us then I would go for it, but a lot of the artists/songs listed are things I'd go "urgh, I can't listen to this" and change channel on the tv/radio etc. I have quite an eclectic taste in music, from The Rat Pack to Metallica to David Bowie to Dolly Parton, but once we got to the 2000s there was less and less each year that I could put up with :haha: I'm sure I'm about 60 really :haha:

I quite like the modern music and chart stuff but I do love older stuff too.

Thomas trackmaster set has been a huge hit. We put it together yesterday and they've played with it tons. We still have quite a few things left to put together and open though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->