Birthday presents for one year olds

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
So all Charlotte and Thomas' little friends are coming up to their first birthdays and I'd like to buy a little present (up to £5) for some of them.

Anyone got any good suggestions?

what for party bags hun? or are they turning 1 as well?

I would say maybe a little book like mr men £2 in tesco, a balloon unless they're abit scared of them, some sort of rattle/teether/teddy; mind you, you might need a fair size bag :blush:

Small sized plastic animals, which make a known noise- like a lion (roar) or monkey (ooh ooh ooh !) My daughter got a zoo with small plastic zoo animals at 1 and she still plays with it daily now at 1yr 9 months. But toys that stimulate the imagination! xxx:hugs:

a trip to never land to stop them growin up so bloomin fast???!!!!

xx

what for party bags hun? or are they turning 1 as well?

No just for little prezzies for them. We're not doing a party or bags (bad mother bad mother bad mother). :lol:

well they not going to know hun, save the money give them a couple of years and they are going to be asking for them.

Books for asda or tesco are quicket cheap sometimes u can get some bargins in woolworths and in wilkinsons

I'd go with books - all babies love books, don't they?? And they're also not too pricey :)

get a book but get thomas and charlotte to out ther personally touch on it i.e a hand print or foot print make it a little more special xx

I'd say a childrens book or little set of books - can get some good book shops in the high street (not big expensive chains).

AND no party? Nooooooo :( I wanted an invite :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->